PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Box to A&M

HaggardDawg
07-03-2021, 07:24 PM
Saw where Hartfield coach and former Prep and Itawamba coach has been hired at TAMU. I can?t find anywhere what position he will have though.

SteelCurtain74
07-03-2021, 08:41 PM
My guess is in a support staff role. Schloss has already named a pitching and hitting coach.

captaindog
07-04-2021, 08:32 AM
Saw where Hartfield coach and former Prep and Itawamba coach has been hired at TAMU. I can?t find anywhere what position he will have though.

He will be Director of Player Development according to what I?ve read.

Maroonthirteen
07-04-2021, 08:46 AM
Good for him! That guy has always been driven. First class dude.

captaindog
07-04-2021, 10:41 AM
Good for him! That guy has always been driven. First class dude.

He left a very talented Hartfield baseball squad. They will move up to the same division as Prep and MRA this coming season. Whoever replaces him will have a great situation with personnel but a challenging schedule.

SteelCurtain74
07-04-2021, 12:47 PM
He left a very talented Hartfield baseball squad. They will move up to the same division as Prep and MRA this coming season. Whoever replaces him will have a great situation with personnel but a challenging schedule.

Curious if Jay Powell would get a call. Currently working at Prep I believe. Since Hartfield has hired JA's old AD to be their AD and I believe Jay coached at JA when that AD was there, would be interested in knowing if he would go that route. I don't think either of the current assistants at Hartfield would get it.