PDA

View Full Version : Cooter....

BogeyGolfer
07-02-2021, 11:58 AM
Have you changed your mind on our pitching /coaching staff? I know all year you?ve complained how bad a job they have done. Well, we just threw a one hitter in the national championship game. What's your thoughts now? ....

MaroonFlounder
07-02-2021, 10:27 PM
Have you changed your mind on our pitching /coaching staff? I know all year who've complained how bad a job they have done. Well, we just threw a one hitter in the national championship game. What's your thoughts now? ....

***Crickets***

R2Dawg
07-03-2021, 08:54 AM
There are a lot of fans that gotta eat crow. If I was one, crow would taste pretty good right now.

Harrydawg
07-03-2021, 08:56 AM
***Crickets***

Cooter needs to take a break for a while and reflect on things

BogeyGolfer
07-03-2021, 09:05 AM
But to continue to argue and never admit your wrong is not a good look? same guy argued with me that Leach tried to get out of playing UGA with 48 players or whatever it was ? that simply wasn?t true? but I couldn?t let this one go?

Hambone
07-03-2021, 09:05 AM
There are a lot of fans that do have crow to eat, however they didn’t start threads calling the staff garbage.

Cowbell
07-03-2021, 09:28 AM
There are a lot of fans that do have crow to eat, however they didn?t start threads calling the staff garbage.

And continued to call them garbage in the title game thread until we were up by 5 - made fun of Fox for leaving bednar in the first inning

WinningIsRelentless
07-03-2021, 09:38 AM
Cooter said he would never post again if we won the cws on Tuesday

MetEdDawg
07-03-2021, 10:15 AM
There's a lot of folks whose lack of just general baseball knowledge and application was exposed over the last month.

I don't think I've ever seen that many people have just no idea what they are talking about and/or have the audacity to call out coaches as stupid that are coaching in a national championship.

It's shocking really.

The Federalist Engineer
07-03-2021, 10:34 AM
There was a "Gotro Must Go" poster as well - then MSU basically blew the doors of Vandy offensively.

I can't remember who, but at least Cooter put it all out there. I'm not offended. He should come back.

Homedawg
07-03-2021, 11:44 AM
Cooter had a thread wanting goat to take another job cause he was no good. He's been wearing the entire staff out all year. With that said I hope he's not gone for good

BayouDawg
07-03-2021, 12:27 PM
Cooter had a thread wanting goat to take another job cause he was no good. He's been wearing the entire staff out all year. With that said I hope he's not gone for good

I did my fair share of goat bashing in the heat of the moment this year. I am currently eating my crow and enjoying every last bite of it.

Commercecomet24
07-03-2021, 03:10 PM
There's a lot of folks whose lack of just general baseball knowledge and application was exposed over the last month.

I don't think I've ever seen that many people have just no idea what they are talking about and/or have the audacity to call out coaches as stupid that are coaching in a national championship.

It's shocking really.

Yes this and so true!

To many people take football mentality to baseball and the 2 sports are almost polar opposites