PDA

View Full Version : Hatcher, Cerantola in the portal

KOdawg1
07-01-2021, 06:10 PM
Xavier Lovett is in there too.

I think Cerantola gets drafted, but it's interesting that he went in the portal as a back up plan.

I wish them all good luck wherever they go.

TNDawg35
07-01-2021, 10:46 PM
I wish Hatch would stick around, but we have way too many big bats that can play first coming in. Cerantola was on the field after the game Wed, and I imagine he gets drafted.

Todd4State
07-02-2021, 02:18 AM
I think Cerentola may be making a mistake. If I were in his shoes I would go to the Cape or somewhere and develop and then come back. His stock won't be any worse if he flames out next year. And by making up for the summer he missed he could make a jump similar to Stratton and Dakota Hudson.

Hatcher needs to go somewhere that he can play.

Cowbell
07-02-2021, 06:09 AM
Xavier Lovett is in there too.

I think Cerantola gets drafted, but it's interesting that he went in the portal as a back up plan.

I wish them all good luck wherever they go.

What the heck happened to Lovett? I thought he might play more but midseason he was not to be found.

Tbonewannabe
07-02-2021, 08:21 AM
What the heck happened to Lovett? I thought he might play more but midseason he was not to be found.

The few times I remember him pitching, seems like he had control issues similar to Cerrantola. Not sure why you would transfer unless you just think the depth ahead and behind you is too much to overcome.

BrunswickDawg
07-02-2021, 09:30 AM
Names I've seen:

Cerrantola
Lovett
Josh Hatcher
Landon Jordan
Forrester
Davis Rokose
Austin Reed
Shane Lewis
Jared Shemper

Tbonewannabe
07-02-2021, 09:43 AM
Names I've seen:

Cerrantola
Lovett
Josh Hatcher
Landon Jordan
Forrester
Davis Rokose
Austin Reed
Shane Lewis
Jared Shemper

Possibly the strangest move ever that bit him in the ass, Landon Jordan quitting barely a few games into the season. I would imagine that he is the only guy that won't get a ring on that list.

StarkVegasSteve
07-02-2021, 09:44 AM
Add Pimentel and Kace Gardner to the list