Offshore Dawg
07-01-2021, 04:51 PM
Who was the girl sitting next to him.

somebodyshotmypaw
07-01-2021, 06:33 PM
Sugar baby.

Offshore Dawg
07-01-2021, 06:44 PM
I thought there was a family resemblance. Which is bad for her !!!

TNDawg35
07-01-2021, 10:39 PM
She looked just like him to me, I figured it was his daughter.

OLJWales
07-02-2021, 01:40 AM
As long as he's never apologized for his nuclear option, he can kiss my ass.

Bdawg
07-02-2021, 07:11 AM

Never thought I would see someone so bitter on here after winning a natty!! First Clark, now Polk!

BiscuitEater
07-02-2021, 07:39 AM
he can kiss my ass.

First Will and now Polk! Two MSU legends! We don't win that natty without them and ALL that paved the way! Be thankful!

Just can' figure out if you're just are just a bitter ole SOB or wether you get your jollies when someone kisses you ass? Neither is a good look!

BrunswickDawg
07-02-2021, 07:54 AM

It's pretty obvious that Polk is in good stead with the University - since they employ him. And as for a public apology, who cares, he has done nothing but praise the program for a number of years and has no ill will.
Get over it.

OLJWales
07-02-2021, 08:00 AM
It's pretty obvious that Polk is in good stead with the University - since they employ him. And as for a public apology, who cares, he has done nothing but praise the program for a number of years and has no ill will.
Get over it.

This wasnt the take when he threw his tantrum destroying recruiting files and stuff.

BrunswickDawg
07-02-2021, 08:04 AM
This wasnt the take when he threw his tantrum destroying recruiting files and stuff.

That was almost 15 years ago man. If you were fired from the school that put your name on it's stadium, you'd be pissed and bad mouth it too. I can tell that from the way you've shown to hold a grudge on Polk and apparently Will Clark. Sorry Will didn't sign that ball for you in 1984 and spoiled your man-crush. Get over it.

Todd4State
07-02-2021, 09:02 AM

Our recruiting was so out of date under Polk II that probably really only saved Cohen time from shredding it himself.

StarkVegasSteve
07-02-2021, 10:00 AM
That was almost 15 years ago man. If you were fired from the school that put your name on it's stadium, you'd be pissed and bad mouth it too. I can tell that from the way you've shown to hold a grudge on Polk and apparently Will Clark. Sorry Will didn't sign that ball for you in 1984 and spoiled your man-crush. Get over it.

The Polk thing was bad at the time no doubt, but I think most have moved on from it. The Clark thing however, there's a lot of people who were young kids in the 80s and idolized Clark and Palmeiro. But when they'd go see Clark play in the majors he may or may not have time for them whereas Raffy always had time for State people. Kids don't forget those types of things.

OLJWales
07-02-2021, 10:04 AM

Was he fired?

DCdawg
07-02-2021, 12:42 PM
Who was the girl sitting next to him.

I'm pretty sure she's an employee in the athletics department.

Todd4State
07-02-2021, 12:46 PM
Was he fired?

No. He retired on his own. But he knew Byrne wasn't going to let him use MSU baseball as a social experiment either.

ScoobaDawg
07-02-2021, 02:00 PM
The Polk thing was bad at the time no doubt, but I think most have moved on from it. The Clark thing however, there's a lot of people who were young kids in the 80s and idolized Clark and Palmeiro. But when they'd go see Clark play in the majors he may or may not have time for them whereas Raffy always had time for State people. Kids don't forget those types of things.

I think when we played for the NC the first time, everyone fully got on board.
Was nice to see John and Ron embrace each other the other night after the win.

StarkVegasSteve
07-02-2021, 02:16 PM
I think when we played for the NC the first time, everyone fully got on board.
Was nice to see John and Ron embrace each other the other night after the win.

Agreed. I think that relationship started to heal after 2013 and then the new stadium was a good way to officially bring Polk back into the fold.