PDA

View Full Version : Sooooo. The wild west of the NCAA starts today. Any NIL news?

ScoobaDawg
07-01-2021, 02:33 PM
Is our QB sponsored by the local car dealership and strange brew yet?

StarkVegasSteve
07-01-2021, 02:38 PM
I saw Bo Nix had Milo's Sweet Tea, Stingley has a deal with Walk On's, and an LSU baseball player has an endorsement with some company I've never seen. That's the only one's I've heard of as of now.

FriarsPoint
07-01-2021, 02:48 PM
Dig a hole and bury it.

?Yo man, block fo yoself, you da one making all dat money.?

The Federalist Engineer
07-01-2021, 04:10 PM
Best paid players will be ...

Alabama
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Duke (MBB)

The OU quarterback is more recognizable and important to daily conversation than the State Governor or US President, to the Sooner Nation.

Duke is the most followed team in the nation and especially the East Coast. When I lived in Jersey, it was all Duke for MBB. South Carolina, same. Young African Americans and small school White Folks. If you went to Monmouth or Montclair State, prolly a Duke fan.

OLJWales
07-01-2021, 04:34 PM
Heard it directly from several players who said they got paid $5K monthly for a job they hardly ever showed up for. Said not all got this. These are TX boys btw.

Cowbell
07-01-2021, 04:45 PM
Parker McGill dealership in Starkville planning to partner with state student athletes

The Federalist Engineer
07-01-2021, 04:53 PM
Heard it directly from several players who said they got paid $5K monthly for a job they hardly ever showed up for. Said not all got this. These are TX boys btw.

Many ball players will be construction foremen and safety inspectors this summer. The Mob calls this "No Work" jobs. It's a money laundering innovation.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/-XxU-0-7agnOcClX1CJ1_wAmtNCGk-BVYyQsKbwvem9Hq31Co6JOSSiMX_ILn3q7CBBTQWF0vcaLBjIF 8ESZPoq8UYVg_9-DhbuVRnDLVcKEr5GEQeX_qUGE0d8Ai_Il1vNAtr1oujL56QGsK x55

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-04-2020/mtFJTU.gif

parabrave
07-01-2021, 04:54 PM

I remember a former LSU RB from the coast who had a job supervising the turning on of the sprinkler system at Tiger Stadium.

BuckyIsAB****
07-02-2021, 09:39 AM
It is not going to be what you think. But yes it is coming for our QB. Im fine with it as long as it doesnt go overboard. Im cool with them getting paid for video games and sponsorships