PDA

View Full Version : OM Spirit board

TNDawg35
07-01-2021, 12:34 PM
Some y?all that can read the OM spirit board needs to let us that Cant what the spin is today from them?? I figured it would be awesome reading material today on there?

starkvegasdawg
07-01-2021, 12:39 PM
Yancy said we were proof a team with a lot of flaws can still win a championship.

ScoobaDawg
07-01-2021, 01:10 PM
I just don't get why anyone cares what they are saying... we are the premiere team in the state. they are a joke and just extended their coach who is falling behind.
Let them all stand up and praise the glory of women's golf this year and relive the days before they were born of integration when some publication claimed they were the best football team in america.

OLJWales
07-01-2021, 01:17 PM
Yancy said we were proof a team with a lot of flaws can still win a championship.

No asterisk?

OLJWales
07-01-2021, 01:20 PM
I have to admit I go to nafoom when there are Rebel Tears to check out.

parabrave
07-01-2021, 01:21 PM
They are saying The 1962 Betty Crocker National Championship award has more meaning than some meaningless 3rd tier sport behind football and womens golf.**

TrapGame
07-01-2021, 01:22 PM
I just don't get why anyone cares what they are saying... we are the premiere team in the state. they are a joke and just extended their coach who is falling behind.
Let them all stand up and praise the glory of women's golf this year and relive the days before they were born of integration when some publication claimed they were the best football team in america.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/8Iv5lqKwKsZ2g/giphy.gif

starkvegasdawg
07-01-2021, 01:22 PM
No asterisk?

Nope

MCsMGs
07-01-2021, 01:24 PM
The overwhelming tone there is one of respect and/or frustration with what they view as a lack of commitment to excel from their administration. The gnashing of teeth is directed primarily at themselves. There was some clown that suggested that there should be an asterisk next to our Championship that acknowledges that the best team was disqualified, but he was met with a barrage of OM faithful calling him out for being stupid.

I went there out of curiosity expecting a lot of trash talking directed at MSU and was quite surprised by the level of respect for what we accomplished.

IMissJack
07-01-2021, 02:01 PM
The best way to handle Mississippi is to ignore them.

OLJWales
07-01-2021, 02:23 PM
The overwhelming tone there is one of respect and/or frustration with what they view as a lack of commitment to excel from their administration. The gnashing of teeth is directed primarily at themselves. There was some clown that suggested that there should be an asterisk next to our Championship that acknowledges that the best team was disqualified, but he was met with a barrage of OM faithful calling him out for being stupid.

I went there out of curiosity expecting a lot of trash talking directed at MSU and was quite surprised by the level of respect for what we accomplished.

17 this and 17 Ole Miss. They have no choice. But to throw us a few bones because we just set the college baseball world on fire and Everybody's loving on us. Those childish Bitches think Keith Carter and Bianco are the reasons they are not as good as us. They keep bitchin cuz its us and not them.

OLJWales
07-01-2021, 02:27 PM

17 this and 17 Ole Miss. They have no choice. But to throw us a few bones because we just set the college baseball world on fire and Everybody's loving on us. Those childish Bitches think Keith Carter and Bianco are the reasons they are not as good as us. They keep bitchin cuz its us and not them.