PDA

View Full Version : Question about your productivity today....

Bert Stare
06-30-2021, 02:16 PM
Without doxxing yourself.... what do you do and how productive have you been at work today?

I'll go first. Construction/Engineering and 10% productive today. I worked hard from 8-9 a.m. and then nadda.

OLJWales
06-30-2021, 02:19 PM
I took the day off. I just started drinkin'. I need a Concubine.

ScoobaDawg
06-30-2021, 02:20 PM
Depends on you talking about my paid or unpaid job (this board)

Image that.. I work in IT in some way or another professionally and I've been a bit distracted I would say..
Now making sure people keep politics... or dont jinx the team starting a game thread.. uh huh.

Extendedcab
06-30-2021, 02:21 PM
What productivity? Went to work from 8:00 until 11:30 - computer systems, operating systems in particular is my game. I was about 10% effective like you. I ate lunch and took a nap - had to calm down a bit - not sure it worked! The afternoon will be more like the morning. I will probably knock off around 5:00pm. If I can only get rid of this nasty headache!!

ScoobaDawg
06-30-2021, 02:21 PM

I need a drink.. will pour something right at the start of the game when I get home.

Bert Stare
06-30-2021, 02:23 PM
Depends on you talking about my paid or unpaid job (this board)

Image that.. I work in IT in some way or another professionally and I've been a bit distracted I would say..
Now making sure people keep politics... or dont jinx the team starting a game thread.. uh huh.

Sorry about that. I had not read the other thread until after I posted. Long week on the road. I am glad I got to see MSU in person for games one and two of the finals.

ScoobaDawg
06-30-2021, 02:24 PM
Sorry about that. I had not read the other thread until after I posted. Long week on the road. I am glad I got to see MSU in person for games one and two of the finals.

You good. wait you aren't there tonight after the first two? did you just jinx us again?

ScoobaDawg
06-30-2021, 02:27 PM
I watched sportscenter because i was hoping pj's wave would make the highlight. no luck. then watched the skip bertman storied.. and that just reminded me we are behind but i believe we are on the way catching up.
now finebaum is on.. and well i guess I need to find something non sports because screw him.

FISHDAWG
06-30-2021, 02:27 PM
Without doxxing yourself.... what do you do and how productive have you been at work today?

I'll go first. Construction/Engineering and 10% productive today. I worked hard from 8-9 a.m. and then nadda.

same field here but I'm at 20% and went to 10:30 am

Bert Stare
06-30-2021, 02:30 PM
You good. wait you aren't there tonight after the first two? did you just jinx us again?

I had to get back for work today. I went to the Monday game with some MSU fans, and the Tuesday game with NC State fans. I drank clear tequila at both games. No jinx from me tonight. Whole house has to wear NC state stuff and drink the clear tequila out of water bottles. 2 friends are coming over in white t shirts with NC state written in sharpie on them. Tuesday ritual has to be the same.

OLJWales
06-30-2021, 02:38 PM
I watched sportscenter because i was hoping pj's wave would make the highlight. no luck. then watched the skip bertman storied.. and that just reminded me we are behind but i believe we are on the way catching up.
now finebaum is on.. and well i guess I need to find something non sports because screw him.

SECN let me down in the last 18 hrs or so. playacks of prior State / Commode Whores games instead of last night's game.

Activated Alpha
06-30-2021, 03:03 PM
Yesterday was my last day of a 7 on rotation. Work in the ER and ended up taking care of 4 ICU patients. Needless to say I was busy, but they are still alive. I was a nervous wreck thinking about our game though

BulldogDX55
06-30-2021, 03:07 PM
Yeah, I'm in Atlanta but my team at work knows about the game. While bullshitting at the start of the day, one of them said something like, "we don't expect much from you today," and the others agreed.

They were right. Haven't done much today.

BrunswickDawg
06-30-2021, 03:08 PM
Local Government Bureaucrat - so this hasn't impacted my productivity one bit (LOL!)

Kidding aside - I'm lucky this weekend is Fourth of July. So many people are on vacation this week and next that my meeting load and general work flow is pretty low. Helped me recover this morning from being up until 1:30 AM EST.

Jack Lambert
06-30-2021, 03:09 PM

With a smartphone and some lube you can make that concubine as large as you want.

somebodyshotmypaw
06-30-2021, 03:23 PM
Got to work 2 hours early and competed my butt off all day. I don't tolerate distractions. Trying to make myself and my workplace better. That is what I expect of our team also. I'm eating a quick sandwich at my desk for lunch while I browse this board. Will get home in time for the game. Let's get it.

OLJWales
06-30-2021, 03:28 PM
With a smartphone and some lube you can make that concubine as large as you want.

OMG I'm laughing my ass off literally. Our resident. Mormon Marine responds with approval of having multiple women. You da man Jack. Thank you again for your service and unique humor you add to the board sir.

Lord McBuckethead
06-30-2021, 03:40 PM

Architect - I had a meeting this morning in town.... filled out time sheets.... nothing else completed. Maybe 1.5 hours worth. Long lunch. Talked baseball literally the rest of the time.

Lord McBuckethead
06-30-2021, 03:42 PM
I had to get back for work today. I went to the Monday game with some MSU fans, and the Tuesday game with NC State fans. I drank clear tequila at both games. No jinx from me tonight. Whole house has to wear NC state stuff and drink the clear tequila out of water bottles. 2 friends are coming over in white t shirts with NC state written in sharpie on them. Tuesday ritual has to be the same.

I am actually wearing all the same clothes. People noticed. I don't give a shit. Can't rock the boat.

preachermatt83
06-30-2021, 03:44 PM
Well, I’m a pastor. So, ya know. Been talking with the Lord a lot and such.

Homedawg
06-30-2021, 04:52 PM
Well, I’m a pastor. So, ya know. Been talking with the Lord a lot and such.

Does this determine how good you are ?? The game outcome that is....

Maroonthirteen
06-30-2021, 04:53 PM
This morning I was semi productive considering. After lunch.... I could not concentrate on anything but the game.

I'm so damn nervous. I went on a long long walk. Done many push ups. Worked out in the yard.

Let's get it on!!!!!

FISHDAWG
06-30-2021, 04:54 PM
Architect - I had a meeting this morning in town.... filled out time sheets.... nothing else completed. Maybe 1.5 hours worth. Long lunch. Talked baseball literally the rest of the time.

Just long enough to reject some submittals ?

Cowbell
06-30-2021, 05:27 PM

I thought you worked with a sports agent***

Sienfield
06-30-2021, 05:35 PM

I like to pretend to be an architect.

Liverpooldawg
06-30-2021, 05:50 PM
Worked this morning, mowed the yard this afternoon, had an early dinner.......ready to go.

preachermatt83
06-30-2021, 05:53 PM

Haha!! Negative sir.

preachermatt83
06-30-2021, 05:54 PM

My dream job btw, is team chaplain for the dawgs