PDA

View Full Version : Dan McDonnell

AlSwearengen
06-30-2021, 07:49 AM
You guys saw him and his wife last night. He was wearing Maroon, although it wasn?t MState and his wife was wearing a State shirt. I think it hurt their feelings over on the Spirit because they were sure discussing it last night.

I?ve heard of playing the long game but damn. They will gladly introduce him as their next coach when he is 80 years old.

The first thing that has to happen for them to think about getting McDonnell is for Lemonis to no longer be our coach. They aren?t going to do the rivalry thing against each other.

Todd4State
06-30-2021, 07:51 AM
Some of us have been saying that this was the case with McDonnell for awhile.

William Tecumsah Sherman
06-30-2021, 07:52 AM
Pretty cool friendship he and Lemon have.

KOdawg1
06-30-2021, 07:55 AM
It's still all part of a master plan. They're going to flip him just like they do recruits. No worries. Oxford is in his heart, according to Yancy*

chef dixon
06-30-2021, 08:01 AM
"Alright Lemon, I'll wear your damn maroon, but it ain't gonna be a State shirt"

ScrotieMcBoogerBalls
06-30-2021, 09:32 AM
"Alright Lemon, I'll wear your damn maroon, but it ain't gonna be a State shirt"

Sounds like a possible headliner on the CL

StarkVegasSteve
06-30-2021, 09:39 AM
When they showed him I knew that was eating OM fans up inside to see him in Maroon and his wife in a State shirt.......especially since he was going to be their new HC two weeks ago.

TNDawg35
06-30-2021, 09:39 AM
Everyone that knows anything said that McDonnell wanted no part of Ole Miss. Him and Lemonis are too close. We have Lemonis because of Dan. Dan told Cohen exactly who to go get. Lemonis played a VERY BIG role in Dan’s run he went on when Louisville was in Omaha every year.

Mark my words, Dan McDonnell will be coach at Mississippi State before Ole Miss and he will never be State’s head coach…

KentuckyDawg13
06-30-2021, 09:59 AM
Pretty funny um thinks they have a chance with him.

OLJWales
06-30-2021, 10:04 AM
This really is playing out quite sweet. First we punched our ticket and they did not. Then they went on a b**** Brigade expecting McDonnell to come on down. Now they see us playing for a natty with their " future " coach sporting maroon. If That wouldn't make a good credit card commercial I don't know what would.

the_real_MSU_is_us
06-30-2021, 10:04 AM
You know since Dan gave us Lemones who'sthe real deal, he's actually done more for State than he has for OM. He might be the reason we get a natty

MagicDawg
06-30-2021, 10:27 AM
Post some of the meltiest melts as a sampler?

StarkVegasSteve
06-30-2021, 10:30 AM
"All this being true, would he ever come to Ole Miss to coach baseball if his best friend is the leg humpers coach??"

This was my favorite. Resigning themselves to the fact that as long as Lemonis is here, the closest Dan McDonnell is coming to Oxford is Starkville.

OLJWales
06-30-2021, 10:37 AM
You know since Dan gave us Lemones who'sthe real deal, he's actually done more for State than he has for OM. He might be the reason we get a natty

We can't call him the real deal till he shows us with HIS croots though; right?###

Dawg2003
06-30-2021, 11:02 AM
A few weeks back, one of the mods on the Spirit said that Lemonis and McDonnell were the best men at each others weddings.

Dawg2003
06-30-2021, 11:05 AM
There's also a thread where they are mad that the owners of Oby's in Oxford are at the game. It's been a rough few weeks for them. Every time we win a game, there are 10 new threads on the Spirit.

magrooder
06-30-2021, 01:37 PM
There's also a thread where they are mad that the owners of Oby's in Oxford are at the game. It's been a rough few weeks for them. Every time we win a game, there are 10 new threads on the Spirit.

I'm hoping for 10 new threads on the Spirit later this evening