PDA

View Full Version : Planning Tomorrow - MUST Happen (serious shit)

The Federalist Engineer
06-29-2021, 11:53 PM
(1) Beardo must make the Game Thread tomorrow
(2) I will wear my lucky MSU shirt
(3) I will only listen on the radio and Miss the TV thrills
(4) Cooterpoot has to start another crackpot thread tonight or tomorrow morning - like Cheeseboro is horrible 3rd base coach
(5) I will remain in focused Catholic vigil with no in-game postings on the Beardo Game Thread

I suggest - if possible- only the year long baseball posters participate in the Beardo game thread. The other cats need to evaluate if the baseball gods have damned them. We don?t need any cursed people on the thread.

preachermatt83
06-29-2021, 11:54 PM
This is a very very good post. Lol

TNDawg35
06-29-2021, 11:56 PM
(4) Cooterpoot has to start another crackpot thread tonight or tomorrow morning - like Cheeseboro is horrible 3rd base coach
(5) I will remain in focused Catholic vigil with no in-game postings on the Beardo Game Thread

I suggest - if possible- only the year long baseball posters participate in the Beardo game thread. The other cats need to evaluate if the baseball gods have damned them. We don?t need any cursed people on the thread.

I cant watch the beginning of the game. Didnt today, but did Monday. Also, have to not wear a State shirt....

Activated Alpha
06-29-2021, 11:59 PM
Downwarddog better get his ass to the woods. Someone get him two cases of beer and a fishing pole. Best ye not come back until the Natty is won

BeardoMSU
06-29-2021, 11:59 PM

https://perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/robin-williams-mrs-doubtfire-wm.gif

KOdawg1
06-30-2021, 12:02 AM
I will also not post in the game thread during the game.

DownwardDawg
06-30-2021, 12:02 AM
Downwarddog better get his ass to the woods. Someone get him two cases of beer and a fishing pole. Best ye not come back until the Natty is won

Lmao!!! All I gotta do is stay outside anywhere. Sweating down and not watching game. I already planned it. My wife and I are going walk and maybe a little fishing at the RV park im staying at while in Houston.

I got this!!!!

LC Dawg
06-30-2021, 12:03 AM
I hadn't participated in game threads all year and decided to for the 2nd super regional game so that game's on me. I haven't participated since then and damned well won't tomorrow night.

dawgoneyall
06-30-2021, 12:09 AM
It totally depends on the underwear I wear....yall for thinking anything else matter is compete BS.

BulldogBear
06-30-2021, 12:37 AM
I'm trying to figure out what to do. I recorded G1 and caught up when I got home. But delay tonight allowed me to watch the whole thing live. That was different. Food was different. And I drank tea instead of...other stuff.

But I resolved that my God is bigger than mojo and that I needn't concern myself with it, wearing the same tshirt (from the Dak years) that I wore for G1. Drank out of the same cup as G1.

I had socks on. Did not for G1.

Hmmm...I wore the Dak era T...and they showed Dak on TV. Coukd that be something?

Randolph Dupree
06-30-2021, 07:02 AM
I put yesterday's shirt in the wash before going to bed last night so I can wear it again today. I will have two glasses of bourbon before the game and will not post in game thread.

It's only weird if it doesn't work

Sienfield
06-30-2021, 07:47 AM
If we win tonight it will start a new tradition because we haven't been there before. Choose something you will like for future games. Don't use what ever you had in 2013 and the WBB finals.

StarkVegasSteve
06-30-2021, 09:37 AM
I will mute the TV and blare everyone's walk out song through the speakers. Good no one will be in Starkville to be annoyed by it.

Dawg_Lover
06-30-2021, 11:03 AM
I will mute the TV and blare everyone's walk out song through the speakers. Good no one will be in Starkville to be annoyed by it.

No wonder the lights are still on in Starkville. You are the one still there. 😂

StarkVegasSteve
06-30-2021, 11:19 AM
No wonder the lights are still on in Starkville. You are the one still there. ��

I'm currently in negotiations with the city so that we can blare the walkout songs over the emergency alert sirens tonight.