Homedawg
06-29-2021, 11:47 PM
That's why you don't start sims ....

Commercecomet24
06-29-2021, 11:50 PM
Exactly!

TNDawg35
06-29-2021, 11:50 PM
Hooty said you will take it and like it....

Commercecomet24
06-29-2021, 11:52 PM
It's why Lemonis and foxhall are in the dugout and we're on a message board

basedog
06-29-2021, 11:57 PM

Best post all day!

Cowbell
06-29-2021, 11:58 PM

Exactly. You can question joemo. But don't call coaches playing for a natty idiots.

Commercecomet24
06-30-2021, 12:06 AM
Exactly. You can question joemo. But don't call coaches playing for a natty idiots.

Yeah it just doesn't compute does it? Our staff is pretty dang spiffy

BeardoMSU
06-30-2021, 12:07 AM

Somehow this statement is wrong. Its not because of science, strategy, or good sense, but somehow....he's right, and you're a dipshit.**

Todd4State
06-30-2021, 12:12 AM

I know those guys are professionals but give the 99% of us who wouldn't have made that move either SOME credit! LOL!

Commercecomet24
06-30-2021, 12:13 AM
I know those guys are professionals but give the 99% of us who wouldn't have made that move either SOME credit! LOL!

Well you are right about that! lol!

MrCoachKlein
06-30-2021, 12:22 AM

I was all aboard the JoMo bandwagon till he let josh allen single handedly wreck that game against ky. Sometimes you can see a fatal flaw in a coach as a spectator. Mac in game 1 aside I think this staff has done a hell of a job managing pitchers. When was the last time an Omaha team had this level of play from the pen?

HoopsDawg
06-30-2021, 12:24 AM

seriously, there was only 1 guy who wanted to start Sims. Everyone else knew Hootie would start. The only thing I would have done differently today is I would have pitched Hootie 1 more inning so credit to PJ for going 5.

MrCoachKlein
06-30-2021, 12:25 AM
PJ was awesome really surprised he was at that level for so long

Todd4State
06-30-2021, 01:08 AM
seriously, there was only 1 guy who wanted to start Sims. Everyone else knew Hootie would start. The only thing I would have done differently today is I would have pitched Hootie 1 more inning so credit to PJ for going 5.

Yeah. Personally I would have let Hooty go one more just because he seemed to be hot his last inning with those K's and have him on a short leash. I was fine with bringing in Preston though and obviously that was a good decision.

R2Dawg
06-30-2021, 09:09 AM

Its even worse than that, Rex wanted to bring Sims in at 6-1 for some reason. We all want a NC and now we got our best two arms for THE Game.

R2Dawg
06-30-2021, 09:12 AM
PJ was awesome really surprised he was at that level for so long

Preston was dang good. Everyone on this team has stepped up and played NC type ball. We are a team of destiny.

FISHDAWG
06-30-2021, 09:21 AM
Preston was dang good. Everyone on this team has stepped up and played NC type ball. We are a team of destiny.

with pretty good production from our #9 hitter last night also

Homedawg
06-30-2021, 09:22 AM
Its even worse than that, Rex wanted to bring Sims in at 6-1 for some reason. We all want a NC and now we got our best two arms for THE Game.

And that's why I don't read the game thread often. Holy cow.

R2Dawg
06-30-2021, 10:16 AM

parabrave
07-01-2021, 10:53 AM
By the way where is that Troll?

BeardoMSU
07-01-2021, 10:55 AM

Frodo threw him back into the fires that forged him**

Commercecomet24
07-01-2021, 10:59 AM

Can you imagine if Lemonis made decisions like Rex? Wow

parabrave
07-01-2021, 11:07 AM

Well come to think about it Bianco does. Maybe he went back to Naf(().

R2Dawg
07-01-2021, 11:08 AM

All Bullldogs get a pass today. Rex was wrong, bad but he was just stating his opinion of what he thought would get us a NC. That pretty much sums all of us up. We all get sideways on MSU stuff, some just don't have the level head to bring them back.

Hail State!!!

MetEdDawg
07-01-2021, 11:08 AM
I wouldn't show my face here either if I were him.

ScoobaDawg
07-01-2021, 11:17 AM
He's around... he just proposed we put up a dozen mini trophies for different plays during the CWS. Ughhh how about we don't and instead honor the whole team in some way.
TA and Lemon will get a statue someday.

Hot Rock
07-01-2021, 02:00 PM
Yeah. Personally I would have let Hooty go one more just because he seemed to be hot his last inning with those K's and have him on a short leash. I was fine with bringing in Preston though and obviously that was a good decision.

That's what makes Lemonis such a good in-game manager. He doesn't manage with emotion or stick to some plan but with facts that he sees. Hootie was losing it and he could see it, he doesn't wait until it's one batter too late. That for sure is a luxury to have a stable full of arms that can go and we did at that point.

Preston went further than expected and was able to finish the game which saved all those arms but they were there if needed. Even some of the best baseball minds that have ever lived would have left him in there another inning but it would have been the wrong move.

Rex54
07-01-2021, 02:07 PM
I wouldn't show my face here either if I were him.

EABOD - we won a natty

Rex54
07-01-2021, 02:13 PM

You got a quote for that lie? Here's what I said - post 296 of the Game 2 thread.

If we have to go to the pen it will be either a high leverage situation early or in the 6th inning or later. Either way the answer is Sims.

Unless we pile on 5 runs or so here.

Well guess what. We piled on those runs.

Damn liar

ScoobaDawg
07-01-2021, 02:22 PM
You got a quote for that lie? Here's what I said - post 296 of the Game 2 thread.

Damn liar

Just F*ck off... enjoy the natty and realize you are the worst poster because you are a dumbass.
Not one damn thing you say on here is a good idea.

now go ahead and neg rep me like a little b!tch again lol.

Rex54
07-01-2021, 02:31 PM
Just F*ck off... enjoy the natty and realize you are the worst poster because you are a dumbass.

I have to spread some love around first but don't worry I'll get back around to you soon.

If Game 2 had been close you would absolutely have seen Sims if needed.

99jc
07-01-2021, 02:36 PM
I have to spread some love around first but don't worry I'll get back around to you soon.

If Game 2 had been close you would absolutely have seen Sims if needed.

Yancy said there is room at his house for another whiney little Bitch if you want to live with him and Whistler!

Extendedcab
07-01-2021, 03:04 PM

As Moderator, aren't you supposed to set the example of how to behave on this message board or do the rules only apply to everyone else? Other threads have been locked and other posters have been banned (temporarily) for personal attacks like you just levied! Your language of choice for personal attacks is offensive - it is way over the top!

So which is it? Are we gong to allow low life personal attacks, act like OM fans, or are we going to hold to the high road and show some level of respect and class - even if you do not agree with the poster?

tireddawg
07-01-2021, 03:10 PM
As Moderator, aren't you supposed to set the example of how to behave on this message board or do the rules only apply to everyone else? Other threads have been locked and other posters have been banned (temporarily) for personal attacks like you just levied! Your language of choice for personal attacks is offensive - it is way over the top!

So which is it? Are we gong to allow low life personal attacks, act like OM fans, or are we going to hold to the high road and show some level of respect and class - even if you do not agree with the poster?

I agree with this, but consider the source. We just won a National Championship, I'd think everyone would be nice to each other, for a little while anyway.

Rex54
07-01-2021, 03:24 PM
I agree with this, but consider the source. We just won a National Championship, I'd think everyone would be nice to each other, for a little while anyway.

You would think

NCDawg
07-01-2021, 03:40 PM
Changing the subject back to the team, I don't think we would have won without the outstanding play of our SS, Forsythe. He makes all the plays and makes it look easy, when it isn't. He's one of the best defensive SS I have ever seen.

Rex54
07-01-2021, 03:48 PM
Changing the subject back to the team, I don't think we would have won without the outstanding play of our SS, Forsythe. He makes all the plays and makes it look easy, when it isn't. He's one of the best defensive SS I have ever seen.

I forget the game but the ball took a big hop and he had to pull his glove up and back to field it. In real time it was smooth as could be but the slo-mo really showed the incredible reflexes. You can't teach that.

tireddawg
07-01-2021, 04:26 PM
Really, one of the best?

Rex54
07-01-2021, 04:34 PM
Really, one of the best?

In college, absolutely

Turfdawg67
07-01-2021, 04:37 PM

Oh, blow it out your bloomers, grandma.

smootness
07-01-2021, 04:39 PM

Kam James also stepped up defensively in a big way at just the right time. He had a bunch of hard hit balls at him in the CWS and just kept making the play, every time.

parabrave
07-01-2021, 04:45 PM
Kam James also stepped up defensively in a big way at just the right time. He had a bunch of hard hit balls at him in the CWS and just kept making the play, every time.

Been hearing this saying for years, Keep making contact because pretty soon they will start falling in for hits. And when they do the hits keep coming

Turfdawg67
07-01-2021, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the negative rep Rexxy. Good ole Parabrave cancelled it out though... ha!

Commercecomet24
07-01-2021, 05:24 PM

Kam worked his butt off to get better after he was moved to dh. So glad he didn't hang his head and just pout but worked to get better and dang if he didn't become a good defender and we needed it!

Commercecomet24
07-01-2021, 05:26 PM
Thanks for the negative rep Rexxy. Good ole Parabrave cancelled it out though... ha!

Why in the heck would anyone give anyone negative rep on here? Geez

Turfdawg67
07-01-2021, 05:41 PM
Why in the heck would anyone give anyone negative rep on here? Geez

Apparently that's Rex' "thing". Besides bad takes... lolz!

Rex54
07-01-2021, 05:45 PM

I have great takes. The best takes.

Commercecomet24
07-01-2021, 05:45 PM

Wow, smh.

R2Dawg
07-01-2021, 07:15 PM

Damn liar

Dude you were calling for Sims to come in the whole game. Everyone on here knows it. I ain't no liar. If the score wasn't 6-1 then I apologize. But you wanted Sims to start and you called for him to come in the whole game.

And I defended posters like you earlier today?

Rex54
07-01-2021, 08:34 PM
Dude you were calling for Sims to come in the whole game. Everyone on here knows it. I ain't no liar. If the score wasn't 6-1 then I apologize. But you wanted Sims to start and you called for him to come in the whole game.

And I defended posters like you earlier today?
Apology accepted.

Homedawg
07-01-2021, 08:36 PM
Apology accepted.

You did scream for him to start Tuesday. So there's that

Rex54
07-01-2021, 08:39 PM
You did scream for him to start Tuesday. So there's that
Of course I did. I'm glad our path worked out.

You all screamed that Bednar on 4 days rest would be shaky starting last Friday. I was the lone voice saying 4 days isn't shit. As it turned out 3 days wasn't shit.

basedog
07-01-2021, 09:00 PM
Time to move along, nothing matters now.