PDA

View Full Version : Alright HS baseball players

msstate7
06-29-2021, 11:23 PM
How could you wanna play anywhere but miss state right now? We have the best stadium in the country, we make the CWS most years, and now we have taken over this stadium on national tv.

dawgoneyall
06-29-2021, 11:31 PM
All true.....but don't brag...much

Cowbell
06-29-2021, 11:44 PM
How could you wanna play anywhere but miss state right now? We have the best stadium in the country, we make the CWS most years, and now we have taken over this stadium on national tv.

And you don't have to listen to the Whistler every game - I would play a tape recording of that to every vandy committ

William Tecumsah Sherman
06-29-2021, 11:44 PM
It?s unreal. The crowd is incredible even on tv. All I hear are the Mississippi state cheers all night

Todd4State
06-30-2021, 01:13 AM
The most important thing to recruits ultimately is "can you get me to MLB and increase my draft profile?"

And we have done a great job of that as well. See Woodruff, Frazier, and Renfroe with more on the way.

Add that in to the facilities, fan base, and atmosphere and etc.

OLJWales
06-30-2021, 03:15 AM
Why are we not as good as a few it seems fielding a team of more higher draft picks. That would make for some good stats.

Leeshouldveflanked
06-30-2021, 06:58 AM
CJ Johnson say but Ole Miss Girls.

OLJWales
06-30-2021, 10:43 AM

Nice. Repped

R2Dawg
06-30-2021, 12:37 PM
The most important thing to recruits ultimately is "can you get me to MLB and increase my draft profile?"

And we have done a great job of that as well. See Woodruff, Frazier, and Renfroe with more on the way.

Add that in to the facilities, fan base, and atmosphere and etc.

Well going to Omaha more times in a row does a lot to get you to MLB so looks like we should be at the top of a high school kid's list.

Dawgology
06-30-2021, 12:50 PM

Nice. I get at that age chasing nice tail (hell At any age) but it?s like choosing to pay a bill over advancing your career. I guess at that young age you don?t realize all those pretty girls are just a big invoice with nice tits and ass.

ScoobaDawg
06-30-2021, 01:00 PM
Is there a recruiting hub for our baseball commits anywhere? I know Gene used to have one but i guess it went away when they merged with 247.
Or maybe someone tomorrow can write up.. who are we watching in the draft. what we should expect of guys coming in.