PDA

View Full Version : Did I hear that vandy writer on HtoH right?

AlSwearengen
06-28-2021, 04:31 PM
She said something to the effect that these weren?t the 2 SEC teams they were expecting in the final when asked about the all sec finals. I?m assuming her no baseball knowledge having thot ass was expecting Tennessee. These vandy fcks are insufferable.

MetEdDawg
06-28-2021, 04:37 PM
It's hard to argue that 3 weeks ago, Arkansas and Tennessee weren't looking like the 2 best teams in the country.

They were playing lights out and while Arkansas was on a different level, Tennessee was playing extremely solid baseball.

AlSwearengen
06-28-2021, 04:39 PM
It's hard to argue that 3 weeks ago, Arkansas and Tennessee weren't looking like the 2 best teams in the country.

They were playing lights out and while Arkansas was on a different level, Tennessee was playing extremely solid baseball.

And if you have paid attention to baseball for more than a couple of years, you know that it can turn on a dime. No way you can count out any national seed this time of year.

Catfish
06-28-2021, 04:44 PM
And if you have paid attention to baseball for more than a couple of years, you know that it can turn on a dime. No way you can count out any national seed this time of year.

Coastal Carolina!

MetEdDawg
06-28-2021, 04:50 PM

Oh no doubt. But going into regional play, if you asked any objective MSU fan to pick 2 teams from the SEC that would end up in the CWS finals, very few would have said us. And that was what the original post mentioned was that Vandy/MSU wasn't necessarily the all SEC final folks expected going into this.

I can see why someone would say they didn't expect a Vandy MSU final. Makes sense. But I agree with you in that if you've earned a national seed, you've clearly shown you have what's necessary to win at a high level. And we've found different ways to prove that again and again this postseason.

parabrave
06-28-2021, 05:15 PM
Oh no doubt. But going into regional play, if you asked any objective MSU fan to pick 2 teams from the SEC that would end up in the CWS finals, very few would have said us. And that was what the original post mentioned was that Vandy/MSU wasn't necessarily the all SEC final folks expected going into this.

I can see why someone would say they didn't expect a Vandy MSU final. Makes sense. But I agree with you in that if you've earned a national seed, you've clearly shown you have what's necessary to win at a high level. And we've found different ways to prove that again and again this postseason.

What was our PreSeason predicted finish?>

Ari Gold
06-28-2021, 06:51 PM
You lost me at She said..

DownwardDawg
06-28-2021, 07:06 PM
You lost me at She said..

Damn. Well. Played!!! Rep!!