PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Information

BigEasyDawg
06-27-2021, 08:09 PM
Okay guys, all I am seeing is that people have bought up tickets and now the prices are outrageous.

People are saying that will come down some before game time but not very much. Does anybody have any info on the best way to buy tickets at a low cost?

I've never gotten the opportunity to go to Omaha before and am looking for 2 tickets for Tuesday and Wednesday if necessary.

Homedawg
06-27-2021, 09:08 PM
Okay guys, all I am seeing is that people have bought up tickets and now the prices are outrageous.

People are saying that will come down some before game time but not very much. Does anybody have any info on the best way to buy tickets at a low cost?

I've never gotten the opportunity to go to Omaha before and am looking for 2 tickets for Tuesday and Wednesday if necessary.

Yeah. Stay at home. Lots of people want tickets for a low price. Missed your shot. That's all I can tell you. Will they come down? Possibly. But not at some huge huge lowering. Supply demand. We create demand. Had we not won, the tickets would be selling below face.

Homedawg
06-27-2021, 09:08 PM

Stub hub still has some for wed at a low price. Might not be where you want to sit but ....

BogeyGolfer
06-27-2021, 09:17 PM
I bought tickets to both NC games for $10 a piece. We had to wait in line but the GA reserved has caused this price increase I assume?

Homedawg
06-27-2021, 09:22 PM
I bought tickets to both NC games for $10 a piece. We had to wait in line but the GA reserved has caused this price increase I assume?

Yep and our fan base causes craziness driving the price up.

calidawg
06-27-2021, 09:29 PM

They will come down, download ticket master app and refresh often throughout the day tomorrow and Tuesday