PDA

View Full Version : NC State just became my #2 team.

preachermatt83
06-27-2021, 01:58 AM
Considering what happened and how they are backing us with such ferociousness, I?m gonna be a Wolfpack fan from here on out.

Commercecomet24
06-27-2021, 02:27 AM
Same here. I'll be a Wolfpack from here on in baseball. They handled the crap they were given with class and integrity

OLJWales
06-27-2021, 02:31 AM
Lets have a team no 2 thread. Moved to Fort Worth 17 yrs ago and have always dug TCU after they skull drug Ole miss in peach bowl. The TCU neighborhood is ungodly beautiful.

Offshore Dawg
06-27-2021, 07:01 AM
Don't we play them in football this fall ?? can't give out too much love.

Lord McBuckethead
06-27-2021, 10:39 AM

They can be my number 2 and still put that on pause for one week in Sept.

MStateME13
06-27-2021, 10:58 AM
Considering what happened and how they are backing us with such ferociousness, I?m gonna be a Wolfpack fan from here on out.

I went to NC State for grad school after MSU. They are the MSU of the ACC? land grand university, snobby and elitist in-state rival, sports teams have disproportionately bad luck, etc. The makeup of the fan bases are very similar between the two schools.

Commercecomet24
06-27-2021, 12:43 PM

Number 2 in baseball only.

NWADAWG
06-27-2021, 12:53 PM
Lets have a team no 2 thread. Moved to Fort Worth 17 yrs ago and have always dug TCU after they skull drug Ole miss in peach bowl. The TCU neighborhood is ungodly beautiful.

Funny that you use "ungodly" to give intensity to the beauty of a christian school.

R2Dawg
06-27-2021, 01:25 PM

I've been an NCstate fan since 83 and Jimmy V. doing the impossible. Don't really have a 2nd team but I do pull for them over a lot of other teams.

R2Dawg
06-27-2021, 01:26 PM
I went to NC State for grad school after MSU. They are the MSU of the ACC? land grand university, snobby and elitist in-state rival, sports teams have disproportionately bad luck, etc. The makeup of the fan bases are very similar between the two schools.

Yes they are. I used to live and work in NC. The two schools really are very similar. I grew to hate UNC and stood with them.

RocketDawg
06-27-2021, 04:06 PM

And don't forget Valparaiso in basketball.

RocketDawg
06-27-2021, 04:08 PM

Clemson as well.