PDA

View Full Version : Wes Rea Quote on Twitter

Cowbell
06-26-2021, 10:57 PM
"Somebody start a go fund me for someone to knock out the Vandy Whistler right now"

Wouldn't he be the most likely candidate?!

BeardoMSU
06-26-2021, 11:00 PM
"Somebody start a go fund me for someone to knock out the Vandy Whistler right now"

Someone should tell him that he's guy who "was recruited to play OL in college", lol.

Liverpooldawg
06-27-2021, 12:20 AM
He could certainly do it if he wanted to, with the back of his hand. Of course those dudes are a law firm basically. Could we raise enough for his defense?

Lord McBuckethead
06-27-2021, 12:37 AM
He could certainly do it if he wanted to, with the back of his hand. Of course those dudes are a law firm basically. Could we raise enough for his defense?

Sue him for what?

OLJWales
06-27-2021, 12:53 AM
I dig Wes even more now. Even though I still have nightmares about how he tackled the curve ball. It was like an elk trying to impregnate a washing machine. Had a good glove at first though if memory serves. Good to see him bleeding maroon on social media.

Liverpooldawg
06-27-2021, 12:59 AM
Sue him for what?

My understanding is they WANT to be confronted. They will sue anyone who abuses them and any park that fails to protect them. There are two of them.

Todd4State
06-27-2021, 01:02 AM
My understanding is they WANT to be confronted. They will sue anyone who abuses them and any park that fails to protect them. There are two of them.

That's the rumor I have heard as well.

The better solution is to drown them out with 20K MSU fans cheering and ringing cowbells.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
06-27-2021, 01:12 AM
Only one problem with that. Cowbells aren't allowed in TD Ameritrade.

TheLostDawg
06-27-2021, 07:46 AM

They should make an exception. I'm sure everyone would be okay with it other than Vandy

The Federalist Engineer
06-27-2021, 08:57 AM
Tony Soprano would not have this problem. College Baseball fans are too suburban - if we only had some old school gangsters ?

https://i.makeagif.com/media/11-13-2015/T2qTLy.gif

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ReliableFlashyAustrianpinscher-max-1mb.gif

Maroonthirteen
06-27-2021, 09:33 AM
2019 baseball tournament, one of the midweek games, the ushers confronted him. Rumor was he had one of those Shepard's dog whistles. So they kicked him out for artificial noise maker. However He was back a few innings later.

They need to find out if he is using a whistle(artificial noise maker). I don't believe someone can naturally whistle that loud, that often for 3.5 hours.

OLJWales
06-27-2021, 10:18 AM
2019 baseball tournament, one of the midweek games, the ushers confronted him. Rumor was he had one of those Shepard's dog whistles. So they kicked him out for artificial noise maker. However He was back a few innings later.

They need to find out if he is using a whistle(artificial noise maker). I don't believe someone can naturally whistle that loud, that often for 3.5 hours.

Gotta be a whistle device. I'll admit I wouldn't care for cowbells not for my State allegiance but the repetitiveness of the whistler combined with their fans jerking him off in unison is something that could push an unstable person to go postal. Ringing cowbells in celebration after a good play is way bettern 3 times between each pitch. It needs to stop and the Vandy cheaters need to go to hell and die.

parabrave
06-27-2021, 11:31 AM

Airhorns or a spastic 3 year old who hasn't sleep in 2 days, hopped up on dippin dots and who likes to kick the seat infront of him/

parabrave
06-27-2021, 11:33 AM
Tony Soprano would not have this problem. College Baseball fans are too suburban - if we only had some old school gangsters ?

https://i.makeagif.com/media/11-13-2015/T2qTLy.gif

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ReliableFlashyAustrianpinscher-max-1mb.gif

Good ole Joey. He shouldn't have knocked of Chriss' buddy though.

OLJWales
06-27-2021, 11:43 AM
Airhorns or a spastic 3 year old who hasn't sleep in 2 days, hopped up on dippin dots and who likes to kick the seat infront of him/

Lol

schddog72
06-27-2021, 07:29 PM

Welp, I was at that game in 2019 and I complained twice to Stadium Services and they never did anything to shut him up as long as I was there. And no, it's not artificial at all; it's all natural, and there's two of them. So forget what stadium management SAYS they will do; the reality is, they won't do squat.

RocketDawg
06-27-2021, 07:45 PM

Neither are beach balls.

NWADAWG
06-28-2021, 06:25 AM

There's a bunch of engineering nerds on here with drones and tech skills. Somebody find him outside the park and break his whistle.

Jack Lambert
06-28-2021, 08:13 AM
What if someone hit him so hard he died and the police came after you for putting the hit out. Just curious.