PDA

View Full Version : BIGGEST LOSER TONIGHT:

the_real_MSU_is_us
06-26-2021, 09:53 PM
Landon Jordan. Could have been the DH/3B of a team playing in the CWS finals, but he bitch quit when he got benched through no fault of his own play.

Let this be a lesson. Sometimes things happen to you that you don't deserve, are unfair, or isn't what you like. Keep a good attitude and soon enough opportunity will come again. I'm glad that selfish P*ssy showed his true clors early so we could get him out of here before he poisoned more minds. Hailstate!

Todd4State
06-26-2021, 09:54 PM
Who cares? Appreciate the players that are here.

shoeless joe
06-26-2021, 09:55 PM
I’d say it’s nc state

HoopsDawg
06-26-2021, 09:55 PM
He wouldn't be at 3B or DH. He could have PH though.

the_real_MSU_is_us
06-26-2021, 09:59 PM
He was hitting .270 whe he got benched, yeah he'd be DHing over Clark

OLJWales
06-26-2021, 10:10 PM
Landon Jordan. Could have been the DH/3B of a team playing in the CWS finals, but he bitch quit when he got benched through no fault of his own play.

Let this be a lesson. Sometimes things happen to you that you don't deserve, are unfair, or isn't what you like. Keep a good attitude and soon enough opportunity will come again. I'm glad that selfish P*ssy showed his true clors early so we could get him out of here before he poisoned more minds. Hailstate!

No guy who inks with MSU should be called a loser by a State fan unless they actually end up losers in more important aspects of life than sports.

thedawg
06-26-2021, 10:14 PM
No guy who inks with MSU should be called a loser by a State fan unless they actually end up losers in more important aspects of life than sports.

He quit.. mid season ... Because things weren't going his way ... He deserves every bit of criticism he gets

HoopsDawg
06-26-2021, 10:15 PM
I would probably delete this post if I were the OP or moderator.

Cooterpoot
06-26-2021, 10:36 PM
He was hitting .270 whe he got benched, yeah he'd be DHing over Clark

No he wouldn't.

viverlibre
06-26-2021, 10:53 PM
We truly have the dumbest fans. 1. Enjoy the moment. 2. He's a teenager and made have made a mistake, but still has done 10 x more for the program than any of us (with the exception of Bulldog Bruce).

The Federalist Engineer
06-26-2021, 11:11 PM

Com’mon Dude, on a great night like this - you are thinking about dissing a kid that used to be on the team. Bad form. You should delete this post yourself, just call it a wild pitch.

Biggest Losers are:

Clarion Ledger, Ole Miss Fans, and NCSU medical oversight

FriarsPoint
06-26-2021, 11:14 PM
I’d say it’s nc state

The shit the ncaa pulled is the definition of hypocrisy. 20,000+ people jammed together with no restrictions and we?re going to disqualify a team. Hey, we got the gate receipts.

Man, screw them.

State82
06-27-2021, 11:24 AM
Who cares? Appreciate the players that are here.
Yes, this right here. We just won the biggest game in MSU baseball history to date. The only players that deserve mention are the ones on the roster.

msstate7
06-27-2021, 11:27 AM
We truly have the dumbest fans. 1. Enjoy the moment. 2. He's a teenager and made have made a mistake, but still has done 10 x more for the program than any of us (with the exception of Bulldog Bruce).

There's probably several here that have done plenty for the program that maybe never took or threw a pitch

Homedawg
06-27-2021, 11:30 AM
He wouldn't be at 3B or DH. He could have PH though.
He for sure would not be at third. And maybe not dh. I agree.

msstate7
06-27-2021, 11:31 AM
NC st is obviously the biggest loser. Texas is 2nd... they lost a hard fought game vs a full team in gut-wrenching fashion while vandy gets to move on. It should be Texas-vandy today to play us tomorrow

OLJWales
06-27-2021, 11:51 AM
NC st is obviously the biggest loser. Texas is 2nd... they lost a hard fought game vs a full team in gut-wrenching fashion while vandy gets to move on. It should be Texas-vandy today to play us tomorrow

I was thinking we were #2 since Commode Whores got to skip a game.

EdwardDrayton
06-27-2021, 12:04 PM
Who? ****

viverlibre
06-27-2021, 03:29 PM
There's probably several here that have done plenty for the program that maybe never took or threw a pitch

Who? I buy premium tickets, I'm a mid-tier BC club member and own a condo on Starkvegas, I don't feel I've done 1/100th much as the walkon who never even sniffed an at bat.

Todd4State
06-27-2021, 03:33 PM
Yes, this right here. We just won the biggest game in MSU baseball history to date. The only players that deserve mention are the ones on the roster.

Yes! Players come and go in all programs every year. This isn't any different. Does he regret not being on the team? Probably. But it's not worth mentioning. Heck- we've had two other guys leave in the portal before the season ended as well.

msstate7
06-27-2021, 03:45 PM
Who? I buy premium tickets, I'm a mid-tier BC club member and own a condo on Starkvegas, I don't feel I've done 1/100th much as the walkon who never even sniffed an at bat.

Our program is what is bc of great players and great support. Your support helps get great players in our program.

OLJWales
06-27-2021, 04:02 PM

repped for flinging the solid to everyone.

The Federalist Engineer
06-27-2021, 11:30 PM
Yes! Players come and go in all programs every year. This isn't any different. Does he regret not being on the team? Probably. But it's not worth mentioning. Heck- we've had two other guys leave in the portal before the season ended as well.

Imagine being home Monday because you got flipped by Butch for Auburn. Or because you thought Mini Mike was a great coach. For on a bus to another A ball game like Regi Grace, Bryce Bush, or Jeremiah Jackson.

Makes me think about the St Crispins speech by Shakespeare:

That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not die in that man's company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.
This day is call'd the feast of Crispian.
He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when this day is nam'd,
And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say "To-morrow is Saint Crispian."
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars,
And say "These wounds I had on Crispin's day."
Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,
But he'll remember, with advantages,
What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,
Familiar in his mouth as household words?
Harry the King, Bedford and Exeter,
Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester?
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remember?d?
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.