PDA

View Full Version : This is Our Team, With Our Family Members Playing

Lord McBuckethead
06-26-2021, 09:41 PM
Just remember, every single person on this team is our family. Sure chat gets heated during the game thread. We live and die each pitch. At the end of the day, every player is part of our family. They decided to come and play at my University. They have achieved goal 1, but not the ultimate goal yet.

So as Mac, Fristoe, Bednar, Hoot, or whomever gets the mound, remember they are US.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 09:45 PM
Yes sir!

Cowbell
06-26-2021, 10:08 PM
Just remember, every single person on this team is our family. Sure chat gets heated during the game thread. We live and die each pitch. At the end of the day, every player is part of our family. They decided to come and play at my University. They have achieved goal 1, but not the ultimate goal yet.

So as Mac, Fristoe, Bednar, Hoot, or whomever gets the mound, remember they are US.

Can we sticky this is the top of every game thread. Please.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 10:09 PM
Can we sticky this is the top of every game thread. Please.

I second that.

R2Dawg
06-26-2021, 10:10 PM
Looking for Mac to get redemption and have a big night. He is due. When he is on, he can be filthy. Filthy coming Monday night.

preachermatt83
06-26-2021, 10:13 PM
I agree. For the most part. I do think however game threads are their own beasts. Things said in a game thread can never be used again lol.

OLJWales
06-26-2021, 10:16 PM

Preach. Been hollerin' this a while now.

Todd4State
06-26-2021, 10:17 PM
There are a lot of families on Jerry Springer every day. Families don't always get along.

SaintDawg
06-26-2021, 10:17 PM
rep given

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 10:18 PM
I agree. For the most part. I do think however game threads are their own beasts. Things said in a game thread can never be used again lol.

I agree it's heat of the moment stuff.

BeardoMSU
Looking for Mac to get redemption and have a big night. He is due. When he is on, he can be filthy. Filthy coming Monday night.

Absolutely. Great chance at redemption on the biggest stage imaginable. Not many people get that kinda chance.

BeardoMSU

#InternationalWaters