06-26-2021, 09:27 PM
MSU

Monday - Mac, Johnson, B.Smith
Tuesday - Harding or Bednar? Sims for NC if we are up
Wed. - Harding or Bednar?

Vandy
Monday - Leiter
Tuesday - Rocker? or 3rd starter?

It's like I told you in the Game Thread, Bednar can't pitch Tuesday. He is done.

RiverCityDawg
06-26-2021, 09:29 PM
MSU

Monday - Mac, Johnson, B.Smith
Tuesday - Harding or Bednar? Sims for NC if we are up
Wed. - Harding or Bednar?

Vandy
Monday - Leiter
Tuesday - Rocker? or 3rd starter?

I think they'll go Rocker on Tue is we win game one, but if they win the first one they'll hold him for Wednesday.

I think we have to wait until Wednesday for Bednar so Hootie for game 2.

Bulldog1
06-26-2021, 09:30 PM
Yeah Bednar can't throw on Tuesday.

Hope for a good start from Mac on Monday

smootness
06-26-2021, 09:33 PM
Monday - MacLeod to start, then whoever you have after that
Tuesday - whoever you have
Wednesday - whoever you have

It's the national championship series, you can't line too much up. You hope Harding is ready to at least give you 3-4 on Tuesday and same for Bednar on Wednesday, but regardless, you go with who you have until they can't give you any more.

Rex54
06-26-2021, 09:35 PM
Pray. For. Rain.

HoopsDawg
06-26-2021, 09:38 PM
Monday - MacLeod to start, then whoever you have after that
Tuesday - whoever you have
Wednesday - whoever you have

It's the national championship series, you can't line too much up. You hope Harding is ready to at least give you 3-4 on Tuesday and same for Bednar on Wednesday, but regardless, you go with who you have until they can't give you any more.

Going to need a Stone Simmons or a Cade Smith to rise up and be great.

Cooterpoot
06-26-2021, 09:39 PM
Just don't walk Vandy and you can beat them. They suck worse than us with the bats. They were one missed strike call from elimination.
Throw strikes and we can win.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 09:41 PM
Just don't walk Vandy and you can beat them. They suck worse than us with the bats. They were one missed strike call from elimination.

Thank you! Somebody else that's actually watched them play! They're hitting 217. Everyone's scared of them because of rocker and leiter. This team has proven their mettle over and over this year. I'm riding with em.

Bulldog1
06-26-2021, 09:42 PM
Going to need a Stone Simmons or a Cade Smith to rise up and be great.

I would be comfortable w/ Cade Smith starting Tuesday.

trob115
06-26-2021, 09:43 PM
Game 1: Mac , PJ, Cade
Game 2: Hooty, Brandon smith, Lando
Game 3: Bednar for 4 innings, and every one else!!!

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 09:43 PM
I would be comfortable w/ Cade Smith starting Tuesday.

Don't be surprised if that happens

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 09:44 PM
Hell y'all nc state wasn't worried about Vandy and they were playing with half a team

the_real_MSU_is_us
06-26-2021, 09:47 PM
In addition the fact Vandy's bats have sucked all year and in Omaha, we have beaten Leiter this year. He's capable of a bad start. They can't go Rocker Tuesday, he was clearly not fully rested his start yesterday and he threw like 100. They'll have their top bullpen arms who can each shut you down for several.

We've got to hit elite pitching, just do. There will be key innings as the game goes on where a Vandy pitcher gets tired and we have a window to score. We need to come in clutch to win, but I think the arms have a chance to hold up vs their offense if a few breaks go our way

HoopsDawg
06-26-2021, 09:53 PM
Don't be surprised if that happens

Game 1 Mac
Game 2 Cade
Game 3 Hootie

And just make great Bullpen Decisisons.

HoopsDawg
06-26-2021, 09:53 PM

Yep, Mac and Fristoe walked too many up in Nashville.

the_real_MSU_is_us
06-26-2021, 09:57 PM
Game 1 Mac
Game 2 Cade
Game 3 Hootie

Winder if Bednar can give us an inning or 2 in relief. Would be great to follow Hootie up with a power arm righty, cause by then PJ and Sims will probably be cooked as bad as Bednar. I wouldn't be shocked to see Fristo in relief if a starter has a bad outing... just have another pitcher warming up and yank Fristoe after his first walk. He has the stuff to get 3 clean innings and we're running out of quality stuff. Even as a "it's the 4th inning and we have to pull the starter, but we're down 3 and don't want to use a good arm" I could see Fristo being perfect for that.

preachermatt83
06-26-2021, 09:57 PM
Pray. For. Rain.

Your best post. Ever.

Todd4State
06-26-2021, 09:59 PM
It's the postseason. Bring Bednar back on Tuesday on a short pitch count or bring him out of the pen. He has the off-season to rest.

Corbin isn't going to have Rocker or Leiter on pitch counts.

preachermatt83
06-26-2021, 09:59 PM
Game 1 Mac
Game 2 Cade
Game 3 Hootie

Not gonna be what happens but I would go..

Game 1 Cade
Game 2 Hootie
Game 3 Beck

CadaverDawg
06-26-2021, 10:00 PM
I wouldn't go with back to back lefties. I think I'd go...

Game 1: Mac - then Preston - then kitchen sink
Game 2: Cade Smith - then Harding - then Sims if leading
Game 3: Bednar - then the kitchen sink

Going to need to spot pitch Cam Tullar, Chae Patrick, Stone Simmons, and Stinnett. May have to pitch one game where all we do is give guys an inning each. In fact, if we were to win game 1, I almost think you do that in game 2....plan on giving each of your bullpen guys one inning, and if you see a hot hand, ride it for 2 innings, then move to the next. Give yourself a shot to have some of your best arms available on a Wednesday with a winner take all

CadaverDawg
06-26-2021, 10:00 PM
Pray. For. Rain.

Or this

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 10:01 PM

Game 1 Cade
Game 2 Hootie
Game 3 Beck

Who is beck?

CadaverDawg
06-26-2021, 10:03 PM
Game 1 Mac
Game 2 Cade
Game 3 Hootie

Probably our most likely option. And I like it. Especially if you win game 1, I love holding Hootie for 3, and having Bednar give you an inning or two late if needed. Since Sims may be toast by then

HoopsDawg
Who is beck?

He's a loser baby. sorry bad joke.

R2Dawg
It's like I told you in the Game Thread, Bednar can't pitch Tuesday. He is done.

If we lose game 1, everyone is available Tuesday. there is no tomorrow

HoopsDawg
06-26-2021, 10:05 PM
It's the postseason. Bring Bednar back on Tuesday on a short pitch count or bring him out of the pen. He has the off-season to rest.

Corbin isn't going to have Rocker or Leiter on pitch counts.

You just can't do that. That would be criminal to pitch Bednar on Tuesday.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 10:05 PM

Lol

R2Dawg
06-26-2021, 10:06 PM
I wouldn't go with back to back lefties. I think I'd go...

Game 1: Mac - then Preston - then kitchen sink
Game 2: Cade Smith - then Harding - then Sims if leading
Game 3: Bednar - then the kitchen sink

Going to need to spot pitch Cam Tullar, Chae Patrick, Stone Simmons, and Stinnett. May have to pitch one game where all we do is give guys an inning each. In fact, if we were to win game 1, I almost think you do that in game 2....plan on giving each of your bullpen guys one inning, and if you see a hot hand, ride it for 2 innings, then move to the next. Give yourself a shot to have some of your best arms available on a Wednesday with a winner take all

Yeah I actually like Cade and Harding in game 2 as well especially if we win game 1. Hard to guess until you see what happens in game 1.

Dawgology
06-26-2021, 10:28 PM
Bednar is done for the season. With the way we protect arms he won?t be brought back on 3-4 days rest.

CadaverDawg
06-26-2021, 10:31 PM
Bednar is done for the season. With the way we protect arms he won?t be brought back on 3-4 days rest.

I tend to agree that he won't START again this year...but I could see him coming in to close things out in Game 3 if we burn Sims up in Game 2.

Rex54
06-26-2021, 10:33 PM
Leiter is 100% starting game 1
Bednar is 100% starting game 3

Those are your two locks of the rotation. We WILL NOT see Bednar before game 3 unless there are rain delayed games pushing the schedule back.

maroonmania
06-26-2021, 10:34 PM

Yep, this is the time we actually need a Bianco coaching. He would not hesitate running his best arms out there again with a NC on the line and nobody having to pitch again this year. Seriously, if you are physically able to go I don't know why any college kid wouldn't want to pitch one time on short rest for a NC. Otherwise, what's the point of going to college?

BeardoMSU
06-26-2021, 10:38 PM

I was surprised to find out he's been a Scientologist for decades.

WinningIsRelentless
06-26-2021, 10:42 PM
Game 1: Cade/Fristoe
Game 2: Mac
Game 3: Hootie

Use bednar in relief on Tuesday or Wednesday.

BeardoMSU
06-26-2021, 10:44 PM
Game 1: Cade/Fristoe
Game 2: Mac
Game 3: Hootie

Use bednar in relief on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Mac only threw 30 something yesterday. I bet he gets game 1.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 10:46 PM

Mac didn't pitch yesterday beardo.

MetEdDawg
06-26-2021, 10:49 PM
Bednar would be available for a normal bullpen type session on Wednesday most likely. An inning or 2 at most.

It's obviously Mac Monday.

I would think Brandon Smith would be the guy Tuesday. If we lose Monday, you can't throw Cade Smith or Hootie out there. That moment is just too big to entrust to them. If you win you still go Smith.

Wednesday you use Bednar as an opener. He gets 1-2 innings. Then you piece it together situationally. Use Tullar and Hootie against lefties. Patrick if you need a groundout or possible DP. Stinnett and maybe Simmons. And if you can keep Sims out on Tuesday he gets 2+ innings and you pray like hell you are in it at the end.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 10:50 PM
Bednar would be available for a normal bullpen type session on Wednesday most likely. An inning or 2 at most.

It's obviously Mac Monday.

I would think Brandon Smith would be the guy Tuesday. If we lose Monday, you can't throw Cade Smith or Hootie out there. That moment is just too big to entrust to them. If you win you still go Smith.

Wednesday you use Bednar as an opener. He gets 1-2 innings. Then you piece it together situationally. Use Tullar and Hootie against lefties. Patrick if you need a groundout or possible DP. Stinnett and maybe Simmons. And if you can keep Sims out on Tuesday he gets 2+ innings and you pray like hell you are in it at the end.
Don't forget Preston Johnson

BeardoMSU
06-26-2021, 10:52 PM
Mac didn't pitch yesterday beardo.

My mind is broken tonight, lol. He pitched Tuesday, which definitely means gets getting the stripe Monday.

WinningIsRelentless
06-26-2021, 10:55 PM

Tuesday is a higher pressure situation so you go with the more experienced guy then.

MetEdDawg
06-26-2021, 10:58 PM

I left him off purposefully. He's not been good recently. His FB velo is noticeably down, his breaking stuff isn't as good as it was 2 months ago.

I actually don't trust him right now in a do or die situation. He was a great setup for Sims earlier in the year. Since the UAB game, his ERA has gone from 2.84 to 4.18. At the end of the Samford game it was over 4.70. 10 earned runs over his last 15.1 innings.

The velo drop is the big concern from me. He's lost 3-4 MPH off his FB.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 10:58 PM
My mind is broken tonight, lol. He pitched Tuesday, which definitely means gets getting the stripe Monday.

Yeah he should be completely rested but the way he's pitched I don't know that that matters lol.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 11:02 PM
I left him off purposefully. He's not been good recently. His FB velo is noticeably down, his breaking stuff isn't as good as it was 2 months ago.

I actually don't trust him right now in a do or die situation. He was a great setup for Sims earlier in the year. Since the UAB game, his ERA has gone from 2.84 to 4.18. At the end of the Samford game it was over 4.70. 10 earned runs over his last 15.1 innings.

He pitched well this week. 3.2 IP 3 ks and the only run allowed was the pop up rowdey misplayed.

He was a big part of the reason we stopped uva Tuesday night. He'll be fine

preachermatt83
06-26-2021, 11:04 PM

Game 1 Cade
Game 2 Hootie
Game 3 Beck

I?m an idiot.

BEDNAR.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 11:05 PM
I?m an idiot.

BEDNAR.

I figured that's what you meant. Giving you a hard time lol

BeardoMSU
06-26-2021, 11:15 PM
I?m an idiot.

BEDNAR.

I assumed you were quoting Beerfest, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my-VMxj6YlI&ab_channel=bdubs82882b

CadaverDawg
06-26-2021, 11:18 PM
Bottom line is, by Monday you have everybody fresh enough to give you as many as they can effectively give except for the following....

Bednar
Sims
Harding

The good news is, that's a lot of fresh arms available

The bad news is, the 3 above are our best 3

Y'all are going to think I'm off my rocker, but with the way Vandy has been hitting lately, Chase Patrick could eat some major innings for us this week. He throws strikes and has a lot of sink. Obviously you don't want him in there in a nail biter, but if we can somehow grab a 3+ run lead and need to bridge 2-3 innings to get to a big arm, he could be a guy to look to. Basically, the guys I feel you must avoid versus this Vandy team are the guys that walk people. Unfortunately that's several of our bullpen arms right now, but I feel pretty comfortable in Patrick, Cade Smith (despite the few walks last night), Preston, and maybe Tullar and Simmons. I would not let Stinnett or Fristoe touch the mound in this series unless things are out of control one way or the other. I hate to say it, but Mac fits in the Stinnett/Fristoe group with too many walks, but at this point we have to lean on a guy that is fresh and has pitched big games before. We need MacLeod's best game of the year on Monday.

Todd4State
06-26-2021, 11:23 PM
Bottom line is, by Monday you have everybody fresh enough to give you as many as they can effectively give except for the following....

Bednar
Sims
Harding

The good news is, that's a lot of fresh arms available

The bad news is, the 3 above are our best 3

Y'all are going to think I'm off my rocker, but with the way Vandy has been hitting lately, Chase Patrick could eat some major innings for us this week. He throws strikes and has a lot of sink. Obviously you don't want him in there in a nail biter, but if we can somehow grab a 3+ run lead and need to bridge 2-3 innings to get to a big arm, he could be a guy to look to. Basically, the guys I feel you must avoid versus this Vandy team are the guys that walk people. Unfortunately that's several of our bullpen arms right now, but I feel pretty comfortable in Patrick, Cade Smith (despite the few walks last night), Preston, and maybe Tullar and Simmons. I would not let Stinnett or Fristoe touch the mound in this series unless things are out of control one way or the other. I hate to say it, but Mac fits in the Stinnett/Fristoe group with too many walks, but at this point we have to lean on a guy that is fresh and has pitched big games before. We need MacLeod's best game of the year on Monday.

That's a pretty good analysis. Stinnett has been lucky all year.

We need MacLeoud to not walk the house on Monday which is what he typically does. His last two starts have not been good.

Todd4State
06-26-2021, 11:24 PM

This is true. But the sad thing is I trust him more than the other relievers.

preachermatt83
06-26-2021, 11:39 PM
I honestly never wanted to see Mac back on the mound this cws… BUT, ive got a really strange feeling that he may just have this unreal “now get off me” type performance. I don’t know why. It’s weird.

BeardoMSU
06-26-2021, 11:44 PM
I honestly never wanted to see Mac back on the mound this cws… BUT, ive got a really strange feeling that he may just have this unreal “now get off me” type performance. I don’t know why. It’s weird.

Me too. He's been filthy before. Many times. He's got it in him. Now he gets to do it again on the biggest stage to help his boys get a step closer to a 'ship. Epic redemption moment is coming up for him.

Bulldog1
06-26-2021, 11:52 PM
Well folks on the spirit are already at it - saying even if we win the championship, it will have an asterisk by it.

They are so jealous.

Liverpooldawg
06-26-2021, 11:54 PM
It boils down to this: We are going to have to step up at the plate to win it all. Our pitching as a staff is probably as good as theirs but their two aces are better than anyone's in the country. Unfortunately they will be rested, our guys won't be.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 11:56 PM
Well folks on the spirit are already at it - saying even if we win the championship, it will have an asterisk by it.

They are so jealous.

There'll be no asterisk. The ncaa doesn't do that. Also IF they did it should only apply if Vandy wins not us. We won our way into the finals!

Liverpooldawg
06-26-2021, 11:57 PM

They are so jealous.

Ugh, no. If VANDY wins it you can put an * by it as they got a pass to the final. If WE win it we will have beaten a team that had the biggest advantage ever under this format. If we get an * it's for extra credit.

Bulldog1
06-26-2021, 11:58 PM
There'll be no asterisk. The ncaa doesn't do that. Also IF they did it should only apply if Vandy wins not us. We won our way into the finals!

Ugh, no. If VANDY wins it you can put an * by it as they got a pass to the final. If WE win it we will have beaten a team that had the biggest advantage ever under this format. If we get an * it's for extra credit.

Agreed

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 11:59 PM
It boils down to this: We are going to have to step up at the plate to win it all. Our pitching as a staff is probably as good as theirs but their two aces are better than anyone's in the country. Unfortunately they will be rested, our guys won't be.

Rocker threw over 100 pitches yesterday so he won't be on normal rest for the entire finals. Vandy is a worse hitting team than we are. We don't walk Vandy and we don't make errors we've got enough offense to beat them and we've already beat leiter once. This is not the Vandy offense of years past they're not good.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 11:59 PM

Yes sir!

Hambone
06-27-2021, 12:00 AM
I know it’s a totally different sport but they didn’t mind their women winning a national championship in golf and they didn’t even have to play their regional.

Bulldog1
06-27-2021, 12:01 AM
Main thing is throw strikes, no walks - make them earn it. Mac needs to bounce back and be sharp game 1.

Leiter is not unbeatable - we've already beat him once this year!

TNDawg35
06-27-2021, 12:04 AM
Some of y’all are forgetting something. This is for a gosh damn natty!! You better believe Bednar is gonna be telling Lemonis he wants the ball Wed. You better we’ll also believe Sims is gonna be asking for it if we get a lead period.

Saving arms is over. It’s so do or die time now.

Liverpooldawg
06-27-2021, 12:05 AM
I know it?s a totally different sport but they didn?t mind their women winning a national championship in golf and they didn?t even have to play their regional.
So they are actually talking women's golf smack? REALLY? That is ..........amusing.

Commercecomet24
06-27-2021, 12:07 AM
Some of y’all are forgetting something. This is for a gosh damn natty!! You better believe Bednar is gonna be telling Lemonis he wants the ball Wed. You better we’ll also believe Sims is gonna be asking for it if we get a lead period.

Yeah this is a one off deal. This is the reason Lemonis saved a lot of innings on these guys early in the year. They will be going on short rest for first time all year. They can go for a few for sure.

Liverpooldawg
06-27-2021, 12:16 AM

Of course they will want it, and they will probably get it. That isn't the point. WANTING it is one thing, pitching well enough to win is something else.

Commercecomet24
06-27-2021, 12:24 AM
Of course they will want it, and they will probably get it. That isn't the point. WANTING it is one thing, pitching well enough to win is something else.

Sims will be fine he hasn't been stretched at all. 36 pitches tonight he would be fine to go 1-2 Monday and if not used Monday would be good to go Tuesday for sure. Now Bednar by Wednesday he could probably give you 3-4 good innings which could be enough. Remember these guys haven't been taxed all year like other pitching staffs. We have thrown our guys 110 pitches every weekend for this very reason. Obviously it not ideal for Bednar but it is what it is at this point.

BeardoMSU
06-27-2021, 12:33 AM
Sims will be fine he hasn't been stretched at all. 36 pitches tonight he would be fine to go 1-2 Monday and if not used Monday would be good to go Tuesday for sure. Now Bednar by Wednesday he could probably give you 3-4 good innings which could be enough. Remember these guys haven't been taxed all year like other pitching staffs. We have thrown our guys 110 pitches every weekend for this very reason. Obviously it not ideal for Bednar but it is what it is at this point.

Mac going deep Monday would be a game changer.

Todd4State
06-27-2021, 12:37 AM

Exactly. It's the postseason now. Bednar threw 97 pitches tonight. Which is high but not enough for where he would be completely burned for a three game end of the year game three situation.

Todd4State
06-27-2021, 12:40 AM

You're talking about Ole Miss fans.

Ole Miss fans- "We have three National Championships in football" (that no one officially recognizes).

But now they're going to give us an asterisk because NC State was eliminated on a technicality?

Commercecomet24
06-27-2021, 12:57 AM

Absolutely we need him. And as bad as he's been lately with this team this year the guy that's needed to come through has come through and I got a feeling macs Gonna be the guy Monday or whoever we pitch it's just the way this team is built. Winners!

Commercecomet24
06-27-2021, 12:59 AM
Exactly. It's the postseason now. Bednar threw 97 pitches tonight. Which is high but not enough for where he would be completely burned for a three game end of the year game three situation.

Yeah we haven't burned our guys out all year for this moment. Nows the time.

Liverpooldawg
06-27-2021, 01:01 AM

ABSOLUTELY. He has it in him. Can he find it again?

chef dixon
06-27-2021, 08:47 AM
We gotta win Monday and force them to use Kumar Tuesday. Then we can do Bednar Wednesday if needed

HoopsDawg
06-27-2021, 09:24 AM

They are so jealous.

the opposite of an asterisk. we are now playing Vandy with Leiter, not without him.

smootness
06-27-2021, 09:27 AM
After Monday we will have faced:
Ty Madden
Griff McGarry
Ty Madden
Tristan Stevens
Jack Leiter

And at some point we'll also face Kumar Rocker. If you come through that gauntlet of pitching, you deserve a national title.

Who cares what they say? Of course they'll try to diminish it, they are terrified right now.

WinningIsRelentless
06-27-2021, 09:27 AM
We gotta win Monday and force them to use Kumar Tuesday. Then we can do Bednar Wednesday if needed

They aren?t throwing rocker on Tuesday and might not start him Wednesday if it goes to then.

smootness
06-27-2021, 09:31 AM
They aren?t throwing rocker on Tuesday and might not start him Wednesday if it goes to then.

Oh yes they are. We will see Rocker, you can be sure of that.

WinningIsRelentless
06-27-2021, 09:34 AM

Corbin isn?t going to burn that relationship with scouts and mlb organizations. With the cuts in minor league teams and shorten drafts you are seeing pro scouts and teams pushing guys to certain colleges now. The last thing you want to do is burn one of them. Rocker has already thrown 230 pitches in 6 days and that?s pushing it with his total thru the year being way up there.

smootness
06-27-2021, 09:36 AM
Corbin isn?t going to burn that relationship with scouts and mlb organizations. With the cuts in minor league teams and shorten drafts you are seeing pro scouts and teams pushing guys to certain colleges now. The last thing you want to do is burn one of them. Rocker has already thrown 230 pitches in 6 days and that?s pushing it with his total thru the year being way up there.

Rocker will pitch in the championship series, I will guarantee that. The ONLY way he wouldn't is if we win the first 2 and completely destroy them early in the 2nd.

TNDawg35
06-27-2021, 09:37 AM

I think if we can bear Little Al, we will win it all. The freshman they have doesn’t scare me. Rocker will
Be on way short rest to bring him back Wed but they prolly will.

Wed is setting up to be Rocker be Bednar for all the marbles if we split 1 and 2…

PMDawg
06-27-2021, 09:45 AM
So is Fristoe for sure done? If we could get him to give us once through the lineup as a bridge to Cade, that seems ideal. Big IF though.

smootness
06-27-2021, 09:48 AM
So is Fristoe for sure done? If we could get him to give us once through the lineup as a bridge to Cade, that seems ideal. Big IF though.

I'm sure he'd be available if we absolutely need an arm, but I don't think we'll look to him unless we have nobody else.

HoopsDawg
06-27-2021, 10:03 AM

we can't afford walks.

Maroonthirteen
06-27-2021, 10:25 AM

I agree. He has been the first out of the pen most nights. Makes sense he could start if needed. One game you could see the frustration on his face when he was pulled. He wants it.

Analyze the stats etc etc.... Preston has been as affective as anyone in Omaha, not named Bednar or Sims. At some point you have to go with you got and he seems to have the confidence to do it.

PMDawg
06-27-2021, 11:27 AM
I'm sure he'd be available if we absolutely need an arm, but I don't think we'll look to him unless we have nobody else.

I mean, we're almost there.

Rex54
06-27-2021, 12:18 PM
Kumar Rocker will start Game 3 if it goes that far. 100%.