PDA

View Full Version : as a verteran and speaking for none, my heartfelt thanks

gravedigger
11-13-2013, 10:33 PM
go out to you all. I enjoyed my time as a soldier and I do NOT write this as someone who wishes to be given more thank yous.

I just would like to say that as a veteran, I'm one of those dude's that has his heart swell by the support given by fellow Americans.

I was allowed to finish college, be married to the most wonderful woman on earth, and live within mere feet of the place I consider heaven on earth because of the US Military.

It was truly an honor to serve, and truly wonderful to be given the chance to live in the greatest country on earth.

You are all the reason I served, along with the fellas to my left and right. To say nothing of that wonderful gal I got to dupe into marrying me.

I don't care really what happens from here until Thanksgiving except to say that I'll be a dog far past that day.

Elitedawgs: This is the best MSU sports board there is. Gripe if you must, but know that.

CadaverDawg
11-13-2013, 10:40 PM
Thanks for your service, gravedigger. (Regardless of whether you want me to tell you or not)

BeastMan
11-13-2013, 10:41 PM
Salute you gravedigger and thanks for your service. You guys are true heros

FlabLoser
11-13-2013, 10:45 PM
Salute.

Bullmutt
11-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Ditto all. All you guys should enjoy this tribute all our American heroes.

http://worriersanonymous.org/Share/Mansions.htm

Dawg61
11-14-2013, 02:57 PM
Thanks for your service Gravedigger. Do you have any World War 1 stories to tell us?