PDA

View Full Version : Texas 46-0 when leading after 6...

DLGDawg
06-26-2021, 09:02 PM
Now 46-1.
LETSSSS GOOOOO!!!!!!!

msudawg1200
06-26-2021, 09:02 PM
We were actually tied after 6

DLGDawg
06-26-2021, 09:05 PM
We were actually tied after 6
Whatever the stat/streak was. Dang good one too.
But it's broken now!!!!

Homedawg
06-26-2021, 09:11 PM
Now 46-1.
LETSSSS GOOOOO!!!!!!!

Sorry but they didn't lead after six. It was tied. But I'll take it.

Homedawg
06-26-2021, 09:12 PM
Whatever the stat/streak was. Dang good one too.
But it's broken now!!!!

Does anybody pay attention and actually watch ???

R2Dawg
06-26-2021, 09:12 PM
Yep tied. Nice try

DLGDawg
06-26-2021, 09:26 PM
Does anybody pay attention and actually watch ???

Good grief man. My hearts still pounding !!!
Please forgive me. I forgot exactly what the announcers said. Ok? Guilty.

But whatever they said about being 46-0 after however many innings, IS NO MORE. We broke it.

The Federalist Engineer
06-26-2021, 09:30 PM
This is the thing, MSU beat the best team in the Bracket twice and Texas had their studs being studs. Not easy at all.

Vanderbilt needed gimmicks, wild pitches, and a final opponent so hobbled, they could not field a team.

Vandy should just go home and concede

DLGDawg
06-26-2021, 09:33 PM
Yep tied. Nice try

Nice try at what???? Sticking it to Texas and breaking a dang impressive run when leading after HOWEVER MANY innings??

That better??

Made the win even sweeter. Maybe not for you. Idk.

smootness
06-26-2021, 09:35 PM
Nice try at what???? Sticking it to Texas and breaking a dang impressive run when leading after HOWEVER MANY innings??

That better??

Made the win even sweeter. Maybe not for you. Idk.

I think you're missing the point. Nobody's mad at you, they're just pointing out that the stats actually didn't apply because they didn't end up with the lead after 6. They showed that in the event they still had the lead after 6, but they didn't. We don't know what their record was when leading after 5 or tied after 6, but I'm sure they were impressive as well.

DLGDawg
06-26-2021, 09:37 PM
This is the thing, MSU beat the best team in the Bracket twice and Texas had their studs being studs. Not easy at all.

Vanderbilt needed gimmicks, wild pitches, and a final opponent so hobbled, they could not field a team.

Vandy should just go home and concede

Absolutely. Don't forget Rocker and an extra wide strike zone just for him.

DLGDawg
06-26-2021, 09:43 PM
I think you're missing the point. Nobody's mad at you, they're just pointing out that the stats actually didn't apply because they didn't end up with the lead after 6. They showed that in the event they still had the lead after 6, but they didn't. We don't know what their record was when leading after 5 or tied after 6, but I'm sure they were impressive as well.

Ahh. I gotcha. Adrenaline makes my brain foggy. Hahaha.
I just remember the announcers mentioning it a couple times. Thought to myself that I bet ESPN is wanting a Texas/vandy final.

Thanks for the heads up.

BulldogBear
06-26-2021, 09:59 PM
Texas is still quite literally 46-0 when leading after 6. They were not leading after 6 tonight.

It feels great to win and that was against them. I hate the 'Horns in all sports.

Todd4State
06-26-2021, 10:15 PM
Texas is still quite literally 46-0 when leading after 6. They were not leading after 6 tonight.

It feels great to win and that was against them. I hate the 'Horns in all sports.

I remember the 1998 Cotton Bowl. Just arrogant and vulgar fans.