PDA

View Full Version : Am I reading too much into this Cory Thomas to UT thing....

CadaverDawg
11-13-2013, 10:14 PM
I had a retweet of a Byron Devinner tweet on my twitter feed today. That surprised me because I don't follow that fat ****er on twitter. So I clicked it to see why somebody I followed in the MSU community had retweeted it. Turns out they had retweeted a RT from Cory Thomas.

So in other words.....Cory Thomas apparently has a connection with Devinner's fat ass. Is it coincidence that we suddenly fell from 1st to 3rd on his list and Devinner is connected to him?

I'm probably reaching, but wanted to know the thoughts of some of you that know more about the shadyness of Byron "Fat Piece of Shit" Devinner.

Did I mention Devinner is garbage?

engie
11-13-2013, 10:16 PM
Trust me -- if De'Vinner was involved, he wouldn't be going to UT... They hate his ass -- and the feeling is mutual.

BeastMan
11-13-2013, 10:30 PM
Trust me -- if De'Vinner was involved, he wouldn't be going to UT... They hate his ass -- and the feeling is mutual.

UT alums are actually trying to get him sent to prison over his "charitable organization" and it's handling of money

CadaverDawg
11-13-2013, 10:41 PM
Thanks. Glad I asked then. I wasn't sure how bad the hatred was on the UT side.

engie
11-13-2013, 10:53 PM
Tennessee hates him just as bad -- if not worse -- than us...

mic
11-14-2013, 01:08 AM
The Cory thing was done with us once his parents made him "wait" before he committed to anyone..

CJDAWG85
11-14-2013, 10:00 AM
I haven't followed his recruiting that close... Did he want to come to us at one time?

slickdawg
11-14-2013, 10:26 AM
The only people that like DeVinner are Ole Miss and the Touhy's

maroonmania
11-14-2013, 12:05 PM
The Cory thing was done with us once his parents made him "wait" before he committed to anyone..

Agreed, that should have sent out monster red flags that way we weren't "playing the game" up to the standards of the parents and we were essentially eliminated from the competition.

Coach34
11-14-2013, 12:10 PM
Agreed, that should have sent out monster red flags that way we weren't "playing the game" up to the standards of the parents and we were essentially eliminated from the competition.

B-I-N-G-O