PDA

View Full Version : Chris Relf

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 02:43 PM
Saw this on Facebook. Awesome story of a great Bulldog and Great Man.

Everyone has their normal FedEx and UPS route drivers that some of us get to know on a first name basis. We have a FedEx driver that we actually know, and Spencer is to thank for that for many reasons.
If you're a fan of SEC football then you will recognize the man in the picture. Chris Relf is our delivery driver and he and Spencer have formed a bond for each other that is unbreakable. He looks for Mr. Chris every Saturday and when we miss him he gets upset.
We hadn't seen him in almost 2 weeks until today. Spencer ran out and gave him a big hug and invited him to his party to come bounce in the bouncy house with him. I told him if he was still in this side of Millbrook to come back by and get some cake.
We had to run out and get Spencer's cake and some other things and when we got back there were toys sitting at the door with a note from Mr. Chris saying he hope Spencer has a great Birthday and he cares about him very much!
This is about the nicest and most thoughtful things ever. And he will always have a fan in Spencer!

Cowbell
06-26-2021, 02:45 PM

Everyone has their normal FedEx and UPS route drivers that some of us get to know on a first name basis. We have a FedEx driver that we actually know, and Spencer is to thank for that for many reasons.
If you're a fan of SEC football then you will recognize the man in the picture. Chris Relf is our delivery driver and he and Spencer have formed a bond for each other that is unbreakable. He looks for Mr. Chris every Saturday and when we miss him he gets upset.
We hadn't seen him in almost 2 weeks until today. Spencer ran out and gave him a big hug and invited him to his party to come bounce in the bouncy house with him. I told him if he was still in this side of Millbrook to come back by and get some cake.
We had to run out and get Spencer's cake and some other things and when we got back there were toys sitting at the door with a note from Mr. Chris saying he hope Spencer has a great Birthday and he cares about him very much!
This is about the nicest and most thoughtful things ever. And he will always have a fan in Spencer!

Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear he has continued to make a difference.

CadaverDawg
06-26-2021, 02:47 PM
Man that is awesome. Who woulda known a killer of Rebels could have such a kind heart.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 02:51 PM
Man that is awesome. Who woulda known a killer of Rebels could have such a kind heart.

Yep the ultimate rebel kryptonite.

Bothrops
06-26-2021, 02:57 PM
Great story. Man time flies!

OLJWales
06-26-2021, 03:05 PM

Repped. Glad to see our Rebel Wrecker enjoying a happy and productive life.

OLJWales
06-26-2021, 03:06 PM

Repped. Glad to see our Rebel Wrecker enjoying a happy and productive life.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 03:09 PM
I always like Chris and he gave us everything he had and he's a proud Dawg as well!

OLJWales
06-26-2021, 03:17 PM
Chris was a text book Grinder. Reminds me of these Viking warriors im watching. BTW, who came up with the term "Grinding"? I loved that interview with Anthony Dixon "Grinding for my State".

SailingDawg
06-26-2021, 05:52 PM
He wrecked Michigan as well, right? One of the greatest bowl game wins ever. Shut down their big name QB.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 06:05 PM
He wrecked Michigan as well, right? One of the greatest bowl game wins ever. Shut down their big name QB.

Yes he did! Put up a 50 spot on em!

NWADAWG
06-26-2021, 06:39 PM
Yes he did! Put up a 50 spot on em!

I remember him beating Florida (final score 10-3 I think) when we didn't attempt a pass in the second half. We just 3 or 4 yarded them to the heights of frustration. Their corners quit even pretending to cover our receivers because they knew we weren't going to throw.

Liverpooldawg
06-26-2021, 06:58 PM
He is one of my all time favorite Dawgs. What he did to Ole Miss earned that.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 06:58 PM
I remember him beating Florida (final score 10-3 I think) when we didn't attempt a pass in the second half. We just 3 or 4 yarded them to the heights of frustration. Their corners quit even pretending to cover our receivers because they knew we weren't going to throw.

Oh yeah we went full out smash mouth.

viverlibre
06-26-2021, 08:15 PM
Good to hear, glad he is doing well. One of the all favorite bulldogs. Relf would be just as effective today. Mullen used him perfectly, played to his strengths and protected his weaknesses. Mullen didn't try to get too fancy, which unfortunately he did do with Nick Fitzgerald.

DownwardDawg
06-26-2021, 08:58 PM

Great story!!'nn

OLJWales
06-26-2021, 10:05 PM

That has to be the most physically and mentally worse way to take an ass whippin. Like what Tyson Fury did to his last opponent.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-26-2021, 10:07 PM
Chris Relf is the definition of a bulldog.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 10:11 PM
Chris Relf is the definition of a bulldog.

Yes he is. Super nice guy and hard working and a Bulldog to the core!