PDA

View Full Version : My Approach for Tonight

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 02:06 PM
Balls out, no whining or complaining. These players and this staff have given us a heckuva ride so far. I know they're going to leave it all on the field win or lose. I expect a win and a chance to play for a Natty starting Monday. Win or lose this team has my respect and support for their resiliency and what they've accomplished this year! Now let's go get this one tonight and then go kick corbins elf looking behind!

HAILSTATE

CadaverDawg
06-26-2021, 02:09 PM
Hell yeah, I'm with you brother. Switch flipped to full blown optimism and support. Let's ride

BeardoMSU
06-26-2021, 02:11 PM
Balls out, no whining or complaining. These players and this staff have given us a heckuva ride so far. I know they're going to leave it all on the field win or lose. I expect a win and a chance to play for a Natty starting Monday. Win or lose this team has my respect and support for their resiliency and what they've accomplished this year! Now let's go get this one tonight and then go kick corbins elf looking behind!

HAILSTATE

Yep. When their backs have been against the wall, they've responded every single time this year. They'll get it done.

Rex54
06-26-2021, 02:30 PM
My approach honest to God is to throw Bednar 60 pitches and Sims 60 pitches.

We're ****ed against Leiter game 1 so let's at least get Bednar on 3 days rest for Game 3 without as much workload.

Cowbell
06-26-2021, 02:43 PM
My approach honest to God is to throw Bednar 60 pitches and Sims 60 pitches.

We're ****ed against Leiter game 1 so let's at least get Bednar on 3 days rest for Game 3 without as much workload.

You realize we have already beaten Leiter and at a time that our bats weren't as hot as they are now.

Cowbell
06-26-2021, 02:44 PM

HAILSTATE

I feel like Lemonis is going to have these boys rallied and ready to play tonight. I think we come out pissed and we knock them on the mat early.

CadaverDawg
06-26-2021, 02:50 PM
You realize we have already beaten Leiter and at a time that our bats weren't as hot as they are now.

Our bats are hot now?

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 02:53 PM
I feel like Lemonis is going to have these boys rallied and ready to play tonight. I think we come out pissed and we knock them on the mat early.

Yeah it reminds me a little of what went down with notre dame in the supers. I expect us to come out super motivated tonight.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 02:55 PM
Our bats are hot now?

I think for the level of pitching we've seen we've swung it ok, it could be better but the pitching is outstanding. Now a team that ain't swinging it is Vandy. That kid from nc state yesterday had thrown 6 innings all
year and if the replacement ss hadn't made an error nc state could've won that game. They had to ride kumar over 100 pitches just to hang on.

Offshore Dawg
06-26-2021, 02:57 PM
Yeah it reminds me a little of what went down with notre dame in the supers. I expect us to come out super motivated tonight.

Either this or go home !!!

KOdawg1
06-26-2021, 02:58 PM
My approach is to be as negative and irrational as possible.

Bothrops
06-26-2021, 03:00 PM
I won't be mad if we lose. It's been an unexpected run.

CadaverDawg
06-26-2021, 03:06 PM
I think for the level of pitching we've seen we've swung it ok, it could be better but the pitching is outstanding. Now a team that ain't swinging it is Vandy. That kid from nc state yesterday had thrown 6 innings all
year and if the replacement ss hadn't made an error nc state could've won that game. They had to ride kumar over 100 pitches just to hang on.

Yeah I was joking a little

shoeless joe
06-26-2021, 03:07 PM
I’m excited and optimistic about tonite. Our guys haven’t had time to worry about everything we’ve been talkin about. We earned the right to have the upper hand tonite and we’ve got it. Now let’s do with it what we are supposed to and then fill that damn stadium next week and win the whole damn thing!!!!

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 03:07 PM
Yeah I was joking a little

I should've known you're working your voodoo.

CadaverDawg
06-26-2021, 03:08 PM
I’m excited and optimistic about tonite. Our guys haven’t had time to worry about everything we’ve been talkin about. We earned the right to have the upper hand tonite and we’ve got it. Now let’s do with it what we are supposed to and then fill that damn stadium next week and win the whole damn thing!!!!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/14df23456faf1e4960da293521e2a56a/tenor.gif?itemid=10043373

CadaverDawg
06-26-2021, 03:08 PM
I should've known you're working your voodoo.

Haha

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 03:09 PM
Haha

Keep working it too!

CadaverDawg
06-26-2021, 03:14 PM
Keep working it too!

Man I think I'm going full bore positive tonight. I've brought the reverse jinx for years, and while it has had its moments, it's never brought us a Natty. And in hindsight it kinda makes me enjoy the games less...so I'm done with the bullshit tonight. Let's win it and enjoy the hell out of this team that has brought us a ton of fun this year. Why not? Not like what I do matters anyway (or does it....��)

Rex54
06-26-2021, 03:21 PM
Ok

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 03:22 PM
Man I think I'm going full bore positive tonight. I've brought the reverse jinx for years, and while it has had its moments, it's never brought us a Natty. And in hindsight it kinda makes me enjoy the games less...so I'm done with the bullshit tonight. Let's win it and enjoy the hell out of this team that has brought us a ton of fun this year. Why not? Not like what I do matters anyway (or does it....��)

Lol yep! Balls out and go for it! You know these kids are gonna play that way!

preachermatt83
06-26-2021, 04:14 PM
Ive got a big feeling that Rowdey busts loose tonight. Redemption! And I think he and sims end up letting their balls hang out tonight!!

KOdawg1
06-26-2021, 04:19 PM
Ive got a big feeling that Rowdey busts loose tonight. Redemption! And I think he and sims end up letting their balls hang out tonight!!

I think it comes down to TA. This team goes where he goes.

KOdawg1
06-26-2021, 04:25 PM

Maybe I should adopt this strategy. I've tried the reverse jinx this year, and it's worked some, but we've gotten beat plenty of times too.

Beardo, whatcha think? Should I go positive tonight?

somebodyshotmypaw
06-26-2021, 04:32 PM
We should only be concerned with the things we can control. We can only control MSU versus Texas. We should worry about that and win the dang game. Then we play for a championship. If we pitch KC Hunt versus Jack Leiter on Monday, we still play to win the dang game..

Activated Alpha
06-26-2021, 04:42 PM
Well I won't watch the game tonight. I'll pull a downward dog and hopefully we can get a ton of runs.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 04:45 PM
Well I won't watch the game tonight. I'll pull a downward dog and hopefully we can get a ton of runs.

Come on brother! Get on and enjoy the ride! This is the best part of baseball! I love it!

CadaverDawg
06-26-2021, 04:48 PM

Screw superstition, it's never worked for us anyway...let's all watch and enjoy, win lose or draw. HailState

Cowbell
06-26-2021, 04:48 PM
Come on brother! Get on and enjoy the ride! This is the best part of baseball! I love it!

Yeah it's nutt cutting time and ain't no superstitious things gonna change the outcome.

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 04:52 PM
This team has given me so much enjoyment this year. I'm riding with em to the end! They're gonna give it all tonight and so am I(not that I make a difference).

Commercecomet24
06-26-2021, 04:54 PM
Yeah it's nutt cutting time and ain't no superstitious things gonna change the outcome.

Yes sir! My sons are superstitious but I've never been. Always told em you either good enough or you aren't you either make the plays or you don't! Although I'm wearing my West Jones 2019 baseball state championship shirt that I've worn since the regionals when we've played lol

Maroonthirteen
06-26-2021, 05:17 PM
My approach tonight.... many beers. Lots of pacing.