PDA

View Full Version : Something we haven?t mentioned in all this craziness

preachermatt83
06-25-2021, 01:24 PM
What if NC State were to lose today and somehow pull it off tmr!! That?s like best case scenerio ever. But even if not then it?s still good for us cause it?s likely gonna go two games anyway which will burn rocker and lieter.

BeardoMSU
06-25-2021, 01:26 PM
What if NC State were to lose today and somehow pull it off tmr!! That?s like best case scenerio ever. But even if not then it?s still good for us cause it?s likely gonna go two games anyway which will burn rocker and lieter.

yeah, pretty much. Vandy having to burn both Rocker and Leiter just to advance is a huge advantage to us. That's why I was so terrified they'd forfeit NCState and let Vandy roll into the finals with extra rest for those two...talk about a kick in the nuts that would be.

shoeless joe
06-25-2021, 01:31 PM
yeah, pretty much. Vandy having to burn both Rocker and Leiter just to advance is a huge advantage to us. That's why I was so terrified they'd forfeit NCState and let Vandy roll into the finals with extra rest for those two...talk about a kick in the nuts that would be.

Exactly

A team with a loss should be at a disadvantage to a team with no losses. I really wonder if it came down to it whether they’d just bump vandy in or make them play Texas to play us in finals. I don’t want it to go down like that but it’d really be the fairest way.

preachermatt83
06-25-2021, 01:43 PM

That was my worry too