PDA

View Full Version : If??.IF???.

FriarsPoint
06-25-2021, 02:21 AM
??we win tonight???I?m willing to put my marriage anniversary in jeopardy to haul ass to Omaha for the series(my anniversary is the 29th)

Ive got three lovely children, a wife that loves me, a great community to live, a great job with a great boss.

WHAT I DONT HAVE IS A NATIONAL F****ING CHAMPIONSHIP

TigerMomofaDawg
06-25-2021, 05:46 AM
If your wife is as lovely as you say, she will be 100% on board with your decision.

My husband and I are both LSU alumni. My whole family are LSU fans. When my dad was still alive, he and my little brother made the trip to Omaha to see LSU win it all. Both said that was the greatest trip of their lives?the most incredible feeling to see your team win it all.

Our daughter flipped to State five days before she was supposed to move in at LSU. She ended up trying out for and making the Diamond Girls, and we have fallen in love with State in the process. You better believe we already have an air bnb reserved for the championship series just in case she and her friends can get to experience that feeling. I know my dad would be smiling down from Heaven if his granddaughter got to see her team win it all.

Hail State!

Maroonthirteen
06-25-2021, 06:07 AM
I hear ya! I have a meeting Monday. Reports due end of month. I'm trying to figure out how to blow it all off until next week. Unusually busy week for me but .... man I want to be there.

CadaverDawg
06-25-2021, 07:27 AM
One year for our anniversary my wife said she wanted to plan it. I thought it was a test, but I went along with it.....on the day of our anniversary she had our bags packed and we got in the car and she told me which way to drive. It didn't take long for me to realize we were headed for Starkville. When we arrived for the matchup between #1 MSU and Arkansas with Dak Prescott at the helm, I was greeted by my extended family and we proceeded to the sky boxes where we watched the game as my Anniversary gift and I saw Redmond seal the W with a pick.

Talk about a wife, I've got one.

Hope you enjoy a road trip to Omaha for your anniversary, brother.

Percho
06-25-2021, 10:13 AM
If your wife is as lovely as you say, she will be 100% on board with your decision.

My husband and I are both LSU alumni. My whole family are LSU fans. When my dad was still alive, he and my little brother made the trip to Omaha to see LSU win it all. Both said that was the greatest trip of their lives?the most incredible feeling to see your team win it all.

Our daughter flipped to State five days before she was supposed to move in at LSU. She ended up trying out for and making the Diamond Girls, and we have fallen in love with State in the process. You better believe we already have an air bnb reserved for the championship series just in case she and her friends can get to experience that feeling. I know my dad would be smiling down from Heaven if his granddaughter got to see her team win it all.

Hail State!

Post of the year!