PDA

View Full Version : Roster cut downs for Omaha

Cowbell
06-23-2021, 08:57 AM
It is a sad world we live in when all the players that have participated this year can't be in the dugout through this tournament.

Lemonis, if you are listening and you win us a natty, you be sure and read off all the guys you had to tell they couldn't be there, so that the whole world knows. Thanks for sticking up for them in your interviews this far. If I was a parent, I would be proud to have you coaching my son.

RocketDawg
06-23-2021, 09:20 AM
I had no idea the entire team couldn't be in the dugout. That rule certainly needs to change. There's just no logical reason for it.

Cowbell
06-23-2021, 09:25 AM
I had no idea the entire team couldn't be in the dugout. That rule certainly needs to change. There's just no logical reason for it.

Some of our guys are already at the Cape playing summer ball

somebodyshotmypaw
06-23-2021, 10:06 AM
I saw a video of Kyte McDonald in the stands at Omaha.

Lord McBuckethead
06-23-2021, 10:11 AM
McDoubles should be in the dugout.

CadaverDawg
06-23-2021, 10:13 AM
Yeah it's a shame that they have to cut it down for Omaha. Even if they can't be on the active roster, they should at least be able to suit up with the team they suited up with all season. It's bullshit, and I am not surprised to hear Lemonis say that's the worst part of his job

William Tecumsah Sherman
06-23-2021, 10:17 AM
It really is. Another one of the changes that needs to be made. Kyte has been playing summer ball already. Drove in for the game. Just ridiculous

Percho
06-23-2021, 10:19 AM
Wouldn't you like to hear Leach's thoughts on it?

Percho
06-23-2021, 10:19 AM
National news and all that!

Cowbell
06-23-2021, 10:27 AM
Yeah it's a shame that they have to cut it down for Omaha. Even if they can't be on the active roster, they should at least be able to suit up with the team they suited up with all season. It's bullshit, and I am not surprised to hear Lemonis say that's the worst part of his job
This is the reason we have to give lemonis the benefit of the doubt. I don't know that there is any coach right now that looks after his players better.