PDA

View Full Version : Hatcher

KOdawg1
06-23-2021, 02:13 AM
So Lord knows I've been as tough on Josh as anyone. But how cool is it that he got an opportunity to contribute in a big time at-bat, and he DELIVERED. He could've taken his ball and gone home when things went south earlier this year (like Landon Jordan). But he stays and ends up getting a huge hit in the CWS.

I know he's already announced this is his last year, but if I'm Lemonis, I may try to talk him into coming back next year. The kid has talent. I firmly believe his problems this year were 100% mental. I think he could help us this year, and it'd be an opportunity for him to redeem himself. Idk, maybe he moves on, but I think it's worth a discussion.

StarkVegasSteve
06-23-2021, 09:38 AM
A really important AB for us that will probably be overlooked, but just to battle a two strike pitch, go the other way with it, and then bust your ass down the line to beat the throw. For every Landon Jordan there will also be a Josh Hatcher. Thought it was very poetic that Allen hits his HR and the two greeting him at the plate......Rowdey Jordan and Josh Hatcher.

Santiago
06-23-2021, 09:59 AM
A really important AB for us that will probably be overlooked, but just to battle a two strike pitch, go the other way with it, and then bust your ass down the line to beat the throw. For every Landon Jordan there will also be a Josh Hatcher. Thought it was very poetic that Allen hits his HR and the two greeting him at the plate......Rowdey Jordan and Josh Hatcher.

That was a great scene at home plate with those 3!

MaroonFlounder
06-23-2021, 11:38 AM
Glad Hatch stuck around. Wish LJordan would have done the same.

HereComesTheSpiral
06-23-2021, 05:04 PM
That was a great scene at home plate with those 3!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E4l9Gj9XIAU3W8k?format=jpg&name=large