PDA

View Full Version : Matt Stevens grilled on Full Court Press (BSR)

FlabLoser
11-13-2013, 07:28 PM
The last 30 minutes of Full Court Press on Bulldog Sports Radio is Matt Stevens being grilled over being an asshole and anti-MSU reporter. Its decent stuff, although I wish they'd have hit him harder over his Redmond reporting.

And Matt makes mention of my tweet in reply to his smartass tweet over vacant seats at DWS. I said "I wish your seat was empty". Glad Matt is still thinking of me.

Thanks for reading,

@FlabLoser

The Croom Diaries
11-13-2013, 07:43 PM
I listened to it. He mentioned how he thought I hated him because he's from the north since I've called him a carpetbagger...which isn't the reason. He didn't mention me by name but I know he's talking about me since he's told me in e-mails that it upset him.

Pretty much everything he said was in line with what he's told me in the past. I can't say much for him other than he is the only "true journalist" on the MSU beat - which is the reason I want to get rid if him besides the fact that he's a douche. He's seriously oblivious to why people don't like him. He's like Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory - he has no common sense when it comes to interacting with other humans.

ShotgunDawg
11-13-2013, 07:53 PM
He's like Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory - he has no common sense when it comes to interacting with other humans.

Great line. Sounds like my mother in law

maroonmania
11-13-2013, 08:50 PM
Yea, I listened. I thought the most humorous part was listening to him trying to defend himself over needling the fanbase by tweeting Rodney Hood's statistics at MSU fans during a Duke game when Rodney Hood now has ZERO to do with ANYTHING relative to MSU athletics. He used some lame excuse about a quote from Ray from his FIRST press conference where he referenced Hood's importance to the program going forward. You know when Ray, at the time, had no reason to think Hood was leaving. It was a reach beyond reaches. The guy just really gets off on being a jerk, that much is pretty easy to pick up on. Oh, and it still claims that everything he reported on Redmond and Mirando was 100% accurate. Didn't he either state or directly imply that a booster bought Redmond a car?

CadaverDawg
11-13-2013, 09:46 PM
I called him out on twitter one time, and he blocked me.

http://www.cdispatch.com/images/about/s_74wb492201183053AM.jpg

http://badattitudes.com/MT/douchebag.jpg

FlabLoser
11-14-2013, 10:29 AM
Did I mention that Stevens says he likes Bracky?

DawgInMemphis
11-14-2013, 10:35 AM
Yea, I listened. I thought the most humorous part was listening to him trying to defend himself over needling the fanbase by tweeting Rodney Hood's statistics at MSU fans during a Duke game when Rodney Hood now has ZERO to do with ANYTHING relative to MSU athletics. He used some lame excuse about a quote from Ray from his FIRST press conference where he referenced Hood's importance to the program going forward. You know when Ray, at the time, had no reason to think Hood was leaving. It was a reach beyond reaches. The guy just really gets off on being a jerk, that much is pretty easy to pick up on. Oh, and it still claims that everything he reported on Redmond and Mirando was 100% accurate. Didn't he either state or directly imply that a booster bought Redmond a car?

I really wish we could have held on to Hood. That was a HUGE loss to our bball program.

CadaverDawg
11-14-2013, 10:41 AM
I really wish we could have held on to Hood. That was a HUGE loss to our bball program.

No doubt. It makes me sick seeing him in a Duke uniform.

maroonmania
11-14-2013, 11:52 AM

Well I think we can all universally agree on that. And all indications are that Ray made a good effort to keep him. But now that he's gone whether he becomes a 1st team AA at Duke or rides the pine it has ZERO relevance to MSU athletics. And that is the part that Stevens apparently can't figure out.

I'minHailState
11-14-2013, 12:09 PM
Did I mention that Stevens says he likes Bracky?

Of course. Bracky feeds him stories, keeps that tool employed.