PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone listen to Bo Bounds?

Jdawg
11-13-2013, 07:09 PM
I know this site is a sponsor but I almost don't feel like Bo is one of us. He's always pointing out negative things about us while praising Ole Miss. And his lifestyle bs sounds more like someone in Oxford than Starkville. Anyone else feel the same?

bully99
11-13-2013, 07:27 PM
Seldom in the last couple of years. Was in car last week and it was on for about 20 minutes and I realized why I don't listen. He had a college football guy on and he spent the first half of the interview talking about Florida's recruiting and the other half praising Hugh freeze and his recruiting. How many damn people out of state talk about MSU recruiting. Had another guy on to talk about Baylor football.

Somehow the lifestyle thinks he's some kind of national talk show instead of a two bit local show. I quit the lifestyle a long time ago.

bluelightstar
11-13-2013, 07:33 PM
This has to stop

ShotgunDawg
11-13-2013, 07:49 PM
I listen to Bo, and actually think the show is pretty good. He just plays both sides of the fence depending on who is currently winning and who is not. I do wish that he took a little more responsibility in making Mississippi people proud of Mississippi college football, but he does what he needs to do to get the best ratings possible.

Right now MSU fans don't want to hear how much better their team is than their record, and Ole Miss fans do want to hear how great their mediocre team is.

I also think Bo downs the MSU fan base in order to initiate action. If MSU fans are embarrassed, they will be more serious in fixing some of their problems.

Before Freeze got to OM and OM was terrible, he was dogging their fan base much more than he is currently dogging ours.

This stuff is cyclical and had peaks and valleys. The more level headed, logical, and consistent you are, they easier it is to understand.

Just listen to these shows for the entertainment and informational purposes only. Don't listen wanting respect and validation because you'll rarely be satisfied.

Jdawg
11-13-2013, 07:56 PM
I think you're right Shotgun. I think he has an agenda to wake our fan base up and make us step up a little. And I do realize he is trying to cater to both fan bases but lately it's been getting on my nerves. He did have an interesting tweet from someone saying that a bar in Starkville wouldn't let Dixon in. Does anyone know what that's about?

TopDog58
11-13-2013, 08:15 PM
I think you're right Shotgun. I think he has an agenda to wake our fan base up and make us step up a little. And I do realize he is trying to cater to both fan bases but lately it's been getting on my nerves. He did have an interesting tweet from someone saying that a bar in Starkville wouldn't let Dixon in. Does anyone know what that's about?

You need a shopping trip the Rogue to help you mellow out. After trying on your officially licensed vintage MSU shirt and 150 dollar jeans, light up a cohiba and sip on an Abita Restoration Pale Ale.

ShotgunDawg
11-13-2013, 08:18 PM
You need a shopping trip the Rogue to help you mellow out. After trying on your officially licensed vintage MSU shirt and 150 dollar jeans, light up a cohiba and sip on an Abita Restoration Pale Ale.

Looks like Bo's sponsors should be very happy with his ability to create brand awareness

BeastMan
11-13-2013, 08:20 PM
I like Bo's show. I could care less if he likes "fancy stuff". Who cares? I don't care that some folks love carhart, browning, hair gel, tattoos, or natural light. I don't judge people.

Jdawg
11-13-2013, 08:26 PM
I do like Abita Restoration Ale.

Behrdawg
11-13-2013, 08:54 PM
Look, for the last ****ing time. I know Bo very well and have for a long time. Bo is a dawg- bottom line. His show is his livelihood so he has to be fair on the airwaves. Otherwise, he loses half of his listener base meaning he cant sell ads meaning he gets cut from ESPN meaning he is out of the job. If I see one more post on this board bashing Bo- I am banning every ****ing user. I am sick of this shit.

I am locking this thread.