PDA

View Full Version : Apparently Tyler Horka showed his ass during our game vs Texas

CadaverDawg
06-22-2021, 12:54 PM
On Twitter people are ripping him. Apparently he was yelling F*ck State in front of kids and stuff, and acting like a total prick. I knew I never liked that dude for a reason.

RougeDawg
06-22-2021, 12:58 PM
Assuming this dude is an OM assclown, based on the name and actions. Who is this? And why is the person relevant? There has to be a reason I do not know who or what they do.

CadaverDawg
06-22-2021, 01:01 PM
Assuming this dude is an OM assclown, based on the name and actions. Who is this? And why is the person relevant? There has to be a reason I do not know who or what they do.

Our former beat writer for the CL, that is a big Texas fan. Recently left the CL for a job covering Notre Dame. Showed his true colors the other night it appears

RougeDawg
06-22-2021, 01:04 PM
Our former beat writer for the CL, that is a big Texas fan. Recently left the CL for a job covering Notre Dame. Showed his true colors the other night it appears

Ah. So basically the same thing. How do we keep allowing these closet haters to become our beat writers? It?s like we ask for the punishment.

Cowbell
06-22-2021, 01:27 PM
Ah. So basically the same thing. How do we keep allowing these closet haters to become our beat writers? It?s like we ask for the punishment.

This is the guy that our football coaches always hated. He's the one that wrote the dog abuse article on one of our former olineman and showed disrespect to coaches continuously. The worst beat writer we have ever had. He announced he was leaving during lemonis post-super interview like it was his spotlight. He might as well be Yancy jr.

Hot Rock
06-22-2021, 01:32 PM
He is the only beat reporter that I have ever DM'd and told to take his ass back to where he came from. He was a total jerk.

He did write a couple decent things about State and I did wonder if I was full of it for jumping his a** but now that I hear this, I am positive I was on the right track. Him being a jerk is an understatement.

ScoobaDawg
06-22-2021, 01:33 PM
On Twitter people are ripping him. Apparently he was yelling F*ck State in front of kids and stuff, and acting like a total prick. I knew I never liked that dude for a reason.

Is this a game of telephone and it got changed each time? I can't stand Horka and am glad he is gone but here's the video of him and another guy pre-gaming

https://twitter.com/BrickDawg5520/status/1407382695349522442

OLJWales
06-22-2021, 01:38 PM
We need a go fund me to pay someone to punk this SOB.

BuckyIsAB****
06-22-2021, 02:11 PM
Texas and OM people are related

No BS Dawg
06-22-2021, 02:33 PM
Somebody make sure this gets to the proper folks at ND so they will know what type of guy they now having converting their sports teams. ND will not stand for that type of display.

Dawg2003
06-22-2021, 02:34 PM
Texas is like OM on steroids.

Lord McBuckethead
06-22-2021, 03:15 PM
Texas is like OM on steroids.

Texas is like OM, but with real money and a trophy case that isn't empty.
And they know the way to Omaha.

WinningIsRelentless
06-22-2021, 03:34 PM
Somebody make sure this gets to the proper folks at ND so they will know what type of guy they now having converting their sports teams. ND will not stand for that type of display.

Don?t be the cancel culture. Just when we beat them again harass the hell out of him on all social platforms.

Lord McBuckethead
06-22-2021, 03:40 PM
Don?t be the cancel culture. Just when we beat them again harass the hell out of him on all social platforms.

Agreed. ND should worry more about the Catholic Church's doings than some young punk kid. Perspective.

StarkVegasSteve
06-22-2021, 04:17 PM
I haven't seen the video but if he actually did that then he's incredibly stupid. You're trying to be a journalist but you're videoed doing something like that?? It's a bad look at best and a fireable offense at worst these days. From a MSU perspective though, both parties should be happy. He got out of Starkville, and the State fans don't have to complain about his writing any longer......we'll just complain about the next guy the CL puts on the beat.

ScoobaDawg
06-22-2021, 04:26 PM
I haven't seen the video but if he actually did that then he's incredibly stupid. You're trying to be a journalist but you're videoed doing something like that?? It's a bad look at best and a fireable offense at worst these days. From a MSU perspective though, both parties should be happy. He got out of Starkville, and the State fans don't have to complain about his writing any longer......we'll just complain about the next guy the CL puts on the beat.

Look about 5 posts up... pretty certain horka wasnt the one to say it.

BuckyIsAB****
06-22-2021, 05:15 PM
The CL is a joke. They dont even hide the OM lean anymore

maroonmania
06-22-2021, 07:29 PM
The CL is a joke. They dont even hide the OM lean anymore

When have they ever hid it?

CadaverDawg
06-23-2021, 01:42 AM
Is this a game of telephone and it got changed each time? I can't stand Horka and am glad he is gone but here's the video of him and another guy pre-gaming

https://twitter.com/BrickDawg5520/status/1407382695349522442

Not just the video. People saying they sat behind him and he was yelling F State. Not that it matters now, but just now saw these replies.

Offshore Dawg
06-23-2021, 12:14 PM
I assume that the owners of the CL are still the same old miss people. So why would they assign a writer that would be pro State.

RocketDawg
06-23-2021, 08:04 PM
This is the guy that our football coaches always hated. He's the one that wrote the dog abuse article on one of our former olineman and showed disrespect to coaches continuously. The worst beat writer we have ever had. He announced he was leaving during lemonis post-super interview like it was his spotlight. He might as well be Yancy jr.

Sounds a lot like Jim Acosta on a smaller stage. **

Ari Gold
06-24-2021, 10:26 AM
I don’t want to say I told ya so about this douche bag over a year ago.. But I Told Ya So...

Todd4State
06-24-2021, 02:18 PM
I don?t want to say I told ya so about this douche bag over a year ago.. But I Told Ya So...

Even worse was the MSU fan that sent me a bunch of profanity laced messages on Twitter because I said the guy wrote a bad article and stated that Horka was "just doing his job" and that I probably believed everything in Rosebowl's books.

Some people are just too stupid.

OLJWales
06-24-2021, 02:34 PM
Message to Horka:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4NsQYlmvZM