PDA

View Full Version : Wow, check out this stat (we should use the hell out of this in recruiting)

CadaverDawg
06-21-2021, 08:59 PM
Posted by Reddit on Twitter...

https://i.imgflip.com/5e3c6v.jpg

Lord McBuckethead
06-21-2021, 09:31 PM
Well it helps when you have premiere players at every position other than RB and WR in the league. Imagine if we had AJ Brown on our list.
Cox, best
C Jones
SWEAT
Simmons, will be the best
LBs all over the place
J Abram
Slay
Dak
OL making probowls

Literally a who's who in the nfl.

Commercecomet24
06-21-2021, 09:44 PM
If I'm mistaken it looks like the turds up north are down there in the minus category!

ShotgunDawg
06-21-2021, 10:09 PM
Works both ways.

Come to MSU & be under drafted. Example: Chris Jones & Dak going where they went is an embarrassment to scouts.

Or

Come to Alabama & be like Mac Jones, who should've been a 3rd round pick or worse that went in the 1st.

The NFL has gotten extremely lazy with their evals IMO & are giving credit to helmet logos

Lord McBuckethead
06-22-2021, 03:43 PM
If I'm mistaken it looks like the turds up north are down there in the minus category!

The issue is value versus draft position. Their top draft guys have been as advertised. The issue is, their bottom tier draft guys are SHITTY.

We would have taken their last 4 first round guys no doubt. Treadwell, their LT smoke out guy, AJ, Metcalf, and that dude from last season. Seriously, if we ever combined teams and were the only premiere SEC school in our state, we would be something else.
GA, LSU, Ark, MO, and aTm have it made.

Lord McBuckethead
06-22-2021, 03:45 PM
Works both ways.

Come to MSU & be under drafted. Example: Chris Jones & Dak going where they went is an embarrassment to scouts.

Or

Come to Alabama & be like Mac Jones, who should've been a 3rd round pick or worse that went in the 1st.

The NFL has gotten extremely lazy with their evals IMO & are giving credit to helmet logos

It works though. Alabama on this list are playing to their potential based on their draft position. That is exactly what you want out of 27 first round draft picks over not that many years.