PDA

View Full Version : CWS TV coverage

DownwardDawg
06-21-2021, 03:09 PM
I'm aggravated that the early game is on ESPNU. I'm stuck in Houston for a while and the channel isn't even offered where I'm at. I've got ESPN and ESPN 2. College baseball is the best sport going right now. You would think it would be on the main channels.

Ok, rant over. I feel better. Thank y'all for listening.

99jc
06-21-2021, 03:13 PM
I'm aggravated that the early game is on ESPNU. I'm stuck in Houston for a while and the channel isn't even offered where I'm at. I've got ESPN and ESPN 2. College baseball is the best sport going right now. You would think it would be on the main channels.

Ok, rant over. I feel better. Thank y'all for listening.

https://ustvgo.tv/espnu/

Commercecomet24
06-21-2021, 03:14 PM
If you have access to the watchespn app you can watch all the games.

99jc
06-21-2021, 03:15 PM

you dont need it this is always free

Commercecomet24
06-21-2021, 03:17 PM
you dont need it this is always free

You have to have the app on your phone to watch or you can go to watchespn.com on laptop.

Dawg_Lover
06-21-2021, 03:24 PM
DownwardDawg, I know you mentioned the other day you had just arrived at M. D. Anderson. Whether it is for you, or a family member, I will pray for a good outcome.
It is not the place one would choose to be, but when you need it, you couldn?t be in a better place.

DownwardDawg
06-21-2021, 05:46 PM
https://ustvgo.tv/espnu/

This is awesome! Way to bring it!! Thank you.

DownwardDawg
06-21-2021, 05:47 PM
DownwardDawg, I know you mentioned the other day you had just arrived at M. D. Anderson. Whether it is for you, or a family member, I will pray for a good outcome.
It is not the place one would choose to be, but when you need it, you couldn?t be in a better place.

Thank you my friend. It's for me but I'm good. These people are amazing. Prognosis is great and I'll be just fine. Watching some baseball!!!

RocketDawg
06-21-2021, 06:56 PM

Your provider has to have ESPNU on your cable/satellite subscription in order to be able to stream it on the app.

Rex54
06-21-2021, 06:56 PM
I'm surprised they're still showing the Vandy game instead of breaking news coverage of the first homosexual football player

RocketDawg
06-21-2021, 06:59 PM
I'm surprised they're still showing the Vandy game instead of breaking news coverage of the first homosexual football player

Or the transgender weight lifter. Who is the FB player?

DownwardDawg
06-21-2021, 08:02 PM

Hahaha!!! This made me laugh Rex!!!!

Lord McBuckethead
06-21-2021, 08:04 PM

ND had one a few years ago. My theory anyway.