PDA

View Full Version : Just back in hotel from game

R2Dawg
06-20-2021, 10:38 PM
Great day to be a Dawg in Omaha.

Can't say enough about Bednar and Sims tonight. Just dominant. If Mac comes out strong Tuesday, watch out.

MSU has a national rep in baseball. I didn't realize how much until seeing baseball fans from all over the country in Omaha.

One other tidbit. Watching our team roll in on the buses. We have two Mississippi State buses and look great in approach to the big venue. Texas, TN and Virginia just had like rented buses I guess. Not school decoration and only one bus.

Omaha is a nice town. Parking is a mess, good thing it was a Sunday game.

Wind was really blowing out of stadium. I was concerned about HR, I mean the ball would carry if anyone got one. Tenn game earlier win was not blowing out like that.

CadaverDawg
06-20-2021, 11:02 PM
How was the State fan turnout? Sea of maroon, or pretty evenly divided? I can only imagine how many will make the trip if we win Tuesday. Let's Gooo

ShotgunDawg
06-20-2021, 11:24 PM
How was the State fan turnout? Sea of maroon, or pretty evenly divided? I can only imagine how many will make the trip if we win Tuesday. Let's Gooo

Sea of maroon. About 7-8 K MSU fans, probably 3K TX. 23K total

CadaverDawg
06-20-2021, 11:27 PM
Sea of maroon. About 7-8 K MSU fans, probably 3K TX. 23K total

Nice

Dawg_Lover
06-20-2021, 11:55 PM
I know it can?t be compared to the noise level of The Dude, but watching it on TV today, it sounded like the State fans made their presence well known in team support.

It must have been really fun to be there.