PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rocket City

parabrave
06-18-2021, 09:58 PM
were you able to watch Ethan Small tonite? He is doing dam good this month. He is pitching again next thrus nite in Biloxi. Then he is projected to move up to Nashville.

dawgman
06-19-2021, 09:48 AM
The trash pandas have a local channel that televises all home games. I watched until I went to sleep on the couch. He pitched 7 innings of shutout ball I think

bgover4
06-19-2021, 11:40 AM
Dang, I considered going last night. I would have gone if I knew.

SailingDawg
06-19-2021, 01:37 PM
were you able to watch Ethan Small tonite? He is doing dam good this month. He is pitching again next thrus nite in Biloxi. Then he is projected to move up to Nashville.

I live in Ocean Springs so I'm going to make an effort to catch next week's game. Thanks!

parabrave
06-19-2021, 01:41 PM
I live in Ocean Springs so I'm going to make an effort to catch next week's game. Thanks!

Plus for you beer drinkers it's 2 for 1 beer nite.

RocketDawg
06-19-2021, 05:12 PM
Dang, I considered going last night. I would have gone if I knew.

I didn't know he was here either. Could have easily gone to the game since the stadium is within a stone's throw of my house. I was watching the US Open, but turned over momentarily to the game, saw the Pandas were down about 7 runs, and went back to the Open. Final was something like 13-1. They've lost 2 games so far to Biloxi, but won 5 of 6 in Knoxville last week. Don't know if they'll play tonight or not since we've had light rain all afternoon.