PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Watts

jdelta02
06-18-2021, 09:41 PM
Found this
https://youtu.be/yX2B-BzFM2U

BiscuitEater
06-19-2021, 05:34 AM
His shooting % last year was 33.6%, meaning that for every shot that he made, there were also ~two he missed. Averaged 7.7/ game.

Hopefully, he steps it up! He has a good handle.

Bothrops
06-19-2021, 01:45 PM
He had a better year in his freshman season. I think he will be a streaky player, with ability to do anything.

chef dixon
06-19-2021, 01:49 PM
I think the big thing is we've collected a number of guys who can play, up to the staff to put the pieces together correctly

maroonmania
06-19-2021, 02:31 PM
Found this
https://youtu.be/yX2B-BzFM2U

Neither of the transfer guards have the offensive game to replace DJ Stewart. We will just have to hope we get more scoring from other positions.

msstate7
06-19-2021, 02:36 PM
Neither of the transfer guards have the offensive game to replace DJ Stewart. We will just have to hope we get more scoring from other positions.

We could have a lineup where all 5 staters avg 10 or better. They've all avg that or close over a season in their careers. If brooks goes back to the 16 ppg/9 rebs like he did in 2019, this team could be special

OLJWales
06-19-2021, 02:54 PM
Candidate for All Name Team.

captaindog
06-19-2021, 04:08 PM

I agree. However I think DJ Jeffries will be able to do that and the two new guards are pluses from what we had in the rotation last season. It had gotten to where it was taking away from D Stewart?s strength of scoring when he was having to make sure to get others involved in the offense.

Ari Gold
06-20-2021, 08:59 AM

They don’t have to.. main goals for the 2 PG , limit turnovers, get other plays involved, handled full court pressure, and play quality defense .
These 2 guys check all of those boxes and they add depth.. what we lose with DJ scoring we gain much more with Rocket and Moore