PDA

View Full Version : Keep it classy State fans don?t go to their levels

SilentSteel16
06-16-2021, 06:57 PM
Just going through Twitter accounts of Texas and TN baseball, they are completely overlooking us. Just about all of them figure we are a warmup. TN thinks the SecT was a true showing. It would be awesome to give them a first hand look at the real team when they really show up. Also, fans wise, it looks like TN fans are giving ARK fans a run for their money on being horrible people. Texas is actually showing some class but TN is actually trolling mentally handicapped LSU fans. Not just the fans but TN Baseball actual account on Twitter is doing it.

TNDawg35
06-16-2021, 07:18 PM
That’s cause TX has been there before. TN has a rude awakening coming in Omaha. All those long balls that flew out of their place are routine fly balls there.

By the way, most TN fans think they are some blue blood in every sport…

confucius say
06-16-2021, 07:21 PM
TN baseball fans are far worse than ark fans. If you heard them on the mics during their regional, it was horrible. They are new money and lack baseball knowledge. I at least respect most ark fans.

chef dixon
06-16-2021, 07:39 PM
UVA could easily grind out a win in that game. They've got some really good pitching

Dawgbite
06-16-2021, 08:00 PM
Pluck Em all!

Coldsleeve Jr.
06-16-2021, 09:17 PM
TN fans are the worst (besides OM). Lived in Knoxville for 3 years. They are delusional and arrogant for zero reason.

Schultzy
06-16-2021, 09:20 PM
UVA could easily grind out a win in that game. They've got some really good pitching

That would be nice, Tennessee is good.

PMDawg
06-17-2021, 09:03 AM
Just don't do Twitter. My life is better since I quit!

OLJWales
06-17-2021, 09:55 AM
MSU Baseball fans need no instruction or PSA defining class.

MadDawg
06-17-2021, 10:09 AM
TN thinks the SecT was a true showing.

Uh, it kind of was. If I was Tenn fan, after beating the dog shit out of us in the SECT, I would be licking my chops hoping for another matchup. You would be too.

OLJWales
06-17-2021, 10:27 AM
Uh, it kind of was. If I was Tenn fan, after beating the dog shit out of us in the SECT, I would be licking my chops hoping for another matchup. You would be too.

Not Really.

The Federalist Engineer
06-17-2021, 06:41 PM
Check out this article - written by complete idiots. Aria Gerson - a college baseball expert, LOL.

Just me perhaps, but I can’t abide listening to people that make less than refugee Uber drivers, sad.

https://sports.yahoo.com/win-college-world-series-eight-143059274.html

IMissJack
06-18-2021, 12:40 AM
Just going through Twitter accounts of Texas and TN baseball, they are completely overlooking us. Just about all of them figure we are a warmup. TN thinks the SecT was a true showing. It would be awesome to give them a first hand look at the real team when they really show up. Also, fans wise, it looks like TN fans are giving ARK fans a run for their money on being horrible people. Texas is actually showing some class but TN is actually trolling mentally handicapped LSU fans. Not just the fans but TN Baseball actual account on Twitter is doing it.

Didn?t we beat TX in Arlington to start the year. Not sure why they would be overlooking us.

FISHDAWG
06-18-2021, 10:39 AM
UT hasn't been there in quite a while ... If they need someone to show them around they should be nicer and maybe we will consider it

Dawg_Lover
06-19-2021, 03:54 AM
That is perfectly okay, let them talk all they want. It could be a burr in saddle type irritant that wakes, irritates, and motivates some Dawgs. And, it might come back to bite em. 😂
You know how the old saying goes .... it is best to let sleeping dawgs lie.
Ha! The Coonhounds just might find themselves wishing they had.

msstatelp1
06-19-2021, 07:09 AM

Do you really think the team that got run ruled twice is the same team that beat ND? Same players totally different attitude.