PDA

View Full Version : Omaha Advice

KOdawg1
06-14-2021, 09:51 PM
I've decided to go to Omaha for the first time. I've already got hotel reservations, but I have a question about tickets. Should I go ahead and buy them now, or should I just wait until I get there. I would prefer to get some in the grandstand, but I literally have no idea what the best way to go about it is.

R2Dawg
06-14-2021, 09:53 PM
Same here I'm going for first time too. Got hotel last weekend but now looking for tickets.

CWSOmaha
06-14-2021, 10:04 PM
The stadium is 100% capacity, but they made the decision a couple of months back to not do GA seats in the outfield this year just FYI crappy Covid decision, but it is what it is. Tickets usually aren't hard to come by and as I read you can buy as many as 8 in the outfield when they get released in the morning, but don't buy anything that claims to be general admission.

KOdawg1
06-14-2021, 10:07 PM
The stadium is 100% capacity, but they made the decision a couple of months back to not do GA seats in the outfield this year just FYI crappy Covid decision, but it is what it is. Tickets usually aren't hard to come by and as I read you can buy as many as 8 in the outfield when they get released in the morning, but don't buy anything that claims to be general admission.

So basically, the outfield seats will be reserved? Or are they not putting anyone out there?

CWSOmaha
06-14-2021, 10:18 PM
So basically, the outfield seats will be reserved? Or are they not putting anyone out there?

They are open just sold as reserved seats rather than GA like in the past. TBH it is going to be a pain, all mobile and no GA is new for all of us. Just will have to work your ticketmaster app. The first weekend will be the most expensive. The games Monday and Tuesday, if you stay, will be easier.