PDA

View Full Version : Bad Luck _ Non Scientific Request_ Beardo Must Start the Thread

The Federalist Engineer
06-14-2021, 03:23 PM
I think Beardo should start the thread...

I can't go too far back in post History, but Beardo threads usually create victory

- KO started the UF debacle
- Scooba started the Tennessee massacre
- Parabrave started game-3 vs Mizzou
- Beardo started all and managed the Bama threads, Sweep

My part is to only listen on Radio. When I listen to Jim and Jay on the Radio, we have a much better record.

KOdawg1
06-14-2021, 03:32 PM
I'm down with it. I'm a team player. Whatever it takes to win boys

Dawg_Lover
06-14-2021, 03:34 PM
I think Beardo should start the thread...

I can't go too far back in post History, but Beardo threads usually create victory

- KO started the UF debacle
- Scooba started the Tennessee massacre
- Parabrave started game-3 vs Mizzou
- Beardo started all and managed the Bama threads, Sweep

My part is to only listen on Radio. When I listen to Jim and Jay on the Radio, we have a much better record.

Sounds reasonable. Beardo must answer Federalist Enginner?s call.

OLJWales
06-14-2021, 03:36 PM
Beardo has made me LMAO so many times he can start any damned thread he wants as far as I'm concerned.

BeardoMSU
06-14-2021, 03:39 PM
That's a lot of pressure, lol, but sure. The Bama series may have been the only game threads I started this season, but not 100%. We usually start the thread about an hour before game time, right?

The Federalist Engineer
06-14-2021, 03:44 PM
That's a lot of pressure, lol, but sure. The Bama series may have been the only game threads I started this season, but not 100%. We usually start the thread about an hour before game time, right?

Might as well start the thread before Cadaver does it, he started yesterday's game

KOdawg1
06-14-2021, 03:54 PM

Do it now. I have a good feeling about it

ScoobaDawg
06-14-2021, 03:55 PM

It better be up in the next 5 minutes...

Dawg496
06-14-2021, 04:02 PM
Games I have watched on TV:
- whole arkansas series
- Game 2 vs Ole Miss
- LSU game 3

Games I have listened to on the radio:
- Auburn game 3
- Vandy game 2

Games I have followed on ED + Twitter:
- Ole Miss game 3

Games I have followed on ED only:
- pretty much every other game

What do I need to do?

KOdawg1
06-14-2021, 04:08 PM
Games I have watched on TV:
- whole arkansas series
- Game 2 vs Ole Miss
- LSU game 3

Games I have listened to on the radio:
- Auburn game 3
- Vandy game 2

Games I have followed on ED + Twitter:
- Ole Miss game 3

Games I have followed on ED only:
- pretty much every other game

What do I need to do?
Combination of radio and ED/Twitter. Seems like the best recipe for success

SailingDawg
06-14-2021, 04:44 PM

That's where I'll be as well.

Cooterpoot
06-14-2021, 04:49 PM
We're winning! I take the blame for yesterday. I ordered an 85 jersey. I thought about it, realized it made my man tits look big, & so I canceled it.

Cooterpoot
06-14-2021, 08:01 PM
Thank the man tits boys! Told you!

BulldogBear
06-14-2021, 08:38 PM
Good call on all applicable mojos tonight

Dawg_Lover
06-14-2021, 10:11 PM
CHEERS to BEARDO, tonight?s ED Man of the Hour!
Gotta now start all the CWS game threads

BeardoMSU
06-14-2021, 10:19 PM
CHEERS to BEARDO, tonight?s ED Man of the Hour!
Gotta now start all the CWS game threads

Haha, my pleasure. Actually, you should thank Federalist Engineer, because prior to him asking, I was more than happy to let KO take the game thread. I glad it worked out. 4-0 so far in game threads this season.

Turfdawg67
06-14-2021, 10:26 PM
I'm almost always recording and watching later, with an occasional peak at ED or ESPN app, I just can't take it anymore. But tonight I said "Screw it" it's been a great season (and OM is out) so I'll watch it. I watched every pitch! I'm not sure what to do now... lolz!!

Dawg_Lover
06-14-2021, 11:04 PM
I'm almost always recording and watching later, with an occasional peak at ED or ESPN app, I just can't take it anymore. But tonight I said "Screw it" it's been a great season (and OM is out) so I'll watch it. I watched every pitch! I'm not sure what to do now... lolz!!

Hahaha! You have exorcised the demons. You are good to watch now. 🤓 😎