PDA

View Full Version : Going to do my part

starkvegasdawg
06-14-2021, 09:20 AM
I noticed back in the game threads every single time I made a post on what needed to happen the exact opposite transpired. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I say need to get a run back and Notre Dame struck out the side. I say we need a shut down inning and we promptly give up three runs. Therefore, for the game today we will be best served by going out and giving up 7 first inning runs and burning through 3 pitchers by the second inning. Our hitters need to swing at everything between the foul lines. Fielding? 17 that. Just leave their gloves in the dugout.

KOdawg1
06-14-2021, 09:28 AM
I've also got to do better.

I forgot to start the game thread yesterday so Cadaver did. No offense CD, but we won Saturday when I started it, so I have to be the one to start it today. I don't make the rules.

Dawg496
06-14-2021, 09:39 AM
If you are #TrueMaroon you will post a prediction every AB. Do it. Give Relentless Effort.

DownwardDawg
06-14-2021, 02:56 PM
No rain today here. I’ll be outside (about to die in the heat) doing anything and everything. No idea what time game starts and don’t care. I’ll check in late this evening around dark. I’ll take breaks in the outdoor kitchen with the fans on me chillin with Tucker, my English bulldog.

Todd4State
06-14-2021, 03:04 PM
After deep reflection I need to do better as well. That's why I'm on the 50 at Davis Wade sacrificing a bag of Chik-Fil-A to the Indians.

Hopefully they find this sacrifice pleasing.

BeardoMSU
06-14-2021, 03:08 PM
I've also got to do better.

I forgot to start the game thread yesterday so Cadaver did. No offense CD, but we won Saturday when I started it, so I have to be the one to start it today. I don't make the rules.

You've also been waaaaaay too positive during the games for my liking.**

https://media1.tenor.com/images/488965dec71a69280eb6ab50bafb18dc/tenor.gif?itemid=13436424

KOdawg1
06-14-2021, 03:13 PM
You've also been waaaaaay too positive during the games for my liking.**

https://media1.tenor.com/images/488965dec71a69280eb6ab50bafb18dc/tenor.gif?itemid=13436424

Oh it's on

DownwardDawg
06-14-2021, 10:35 PM
We did it boys!!!!!

BeardoMSU
06-14-2021, 10:40 PM
We did it boys!!!!!

Everybody pulled their weight. My buddy who lives in Starkville went to the game Friday, but not yesterday. I literally made him go tonight, lol. I hounded him. I had to remind him of the fluky superstitions of baseball, and that he, and only he, was responsible for our loss. After that, he couldn't say no.

starkvegasdawg
06-14-2021, 10:58 PM
So does everybody know their roles for the games in the CWS? Beardo starts the threads, KO stays pissed off, Todd keeps sacrificing chicken sandwiches on the pitcher's mound, I refuse to post game threads on what we need to do, and all the sharks sit at home all sulled up bitching about how Cohen basically guaranteed this and they're just as good but got 17ed on the pairings and start times.

BeardoMSU
06-14-2021, 11:06 PM
So does everybody know their roles for the games in the CWS? Beardo starts the threads, KO stays pissed off, Todd keeps sacrificing chicken sandwiches on the pitcher's mound, I refuse to post game threads on what we need to do, and all the sharks sit at home all sulled up bitching about how Cohen basically guaranteed this and they're just as good but got 17ed on the pairings and start times.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to starkvegasdawg again.