PDA

View Full Version : Some respect from other forums

geotop
11-13-2013, 10:49 AM
Just cruising the boards and picked up some interesting posts.....

Man, those bulldogs are looking like they are on the verge of taking someone to the house.

Hope its not us !!!!!

BamaBob

I hope Nick is not allowing our team to look past the bulldogs, this game scares me

TideSurfer
and then I see some stuff over on the Arky board

Why can we draw a easy game. Last week , it was the rebels and Bo Wallace went off on us
and now we have to face a QB who might be as good as JohnnyFootball . We cant catch a
f%$cking break, MSU Bulldawg defense is the real deal. If they ever figure out how to score in the
second half, (like they did last week against TAMU) this game might get ugly.

ArkyHog

This is the last opponent that I wanted to see right now, it 's clear the bulldawgs are on the rise.

Hogribs

and last but not least from our brethren up north

I am just not sold on what Freeze is doing to us, If we ever play a team with a stout
defense, we are screwed. This is looking more like smoke and mirrors with our offense .
I just hope MissStake doenst pull our pants down.

RebnBlue

I just hope those bulldawgs dont wake up and realize that they have beaten every opponent in the stat
category. did any of you yahoos look at what they did to the gamecocks ?????
If they had not turned the ball over some much , they would have one that one.

and dont forget AuBarn ,,, they almost won that one... in fact, they really did win it, just
not on the final score. I am not liking the idea of going to Stankville on Thanksgiving

Remember what Dan told us a few yrs ago, they would never lose ??? well, I am worried that
he will get that team so fired up that they will make up for last year....

rebelbear

FlabLoser
11-13-2013, 10:52 AM
Thanks for reading.