PDA

View Full Version : We just thought Dak got PAID??

Hambone
06-09-2021, 09:32 PM
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1402806972857061377?s=21

KOdawg1
06-09-2021, 09:38 PM
Wow. Good for him. Maybe he can hook our athletic department up and get us switched to Jordan brand. Probably wishful thinking though. I've only seen blue bloods with their stuff (Florida, Oklahoma, etc.)

Rex54
06-09-2021, 09:50 PM
Wow. Good for him. Maybe he can hook our athletic department up and get us switched to Jordan brand. Probably wishful thinking though. I've only seen blue bloods with their stuff (Florida, Oklahoma, etc.)

Maybe they want to get into baseball

Cowbell
06-09-2021, 10:04 PM
Dak is a state homer and if he wants to wear State apparel, it might need to be Jordan brand.

BeardoMSU
06-09-2021, 11:11 PM
I expect Dak to easily win "come back player of the year", with an outside shot (baring his Defense being at least average) at being in the running for league MVP. He's gonna ball out this year.

MoreCowbell
06-10-2021, 08:42 AM
I expect Dak to easily win "come back player of the year", with an outside shot (baring his Defense being at least average) at being in the running for league MVP. He's gonna ball out this year.

Put $250 on him @ +1800 last month to win MVP

MoreCowbell
06-10-2021, 08:43 AM
He is so underrated it?s gross. When the ball leaves his hand, even when he was in college, I never felt more sure it was going to be a completion

Saltydog
06-10-2021, 08:43 AM
If that OL hasn't improved he won't win a thing...?..

Cowbell
06-10-2021, 08:53 AM
If that OL hasn't improved he won't win a thing...?..

Reportedly all the key guys got healthy and look really good right now. Apparently Daks recovery made those guys take it to another level ( according to Tyron and Collins). Dak has looked really good in OTAs so far.

Most people don't realize he has the same completion % as Mahomes.

Tbonewannabe
06-10-2021, 09:27 AM
Reportedly all the key guys got healthy and look really good right now. Apparently Daks recovery made those guys take it to another level ( according to Tyron and Collins). Dak has looked really good in OTAs so far.

That is one thing that most normal fans don't take into consideration. Dak is the type of player that raises the entire team through his leadership. He has that quality like Brees, Peyton, and Brady have/had.

BulldogDX55
06-10-2021, 09:47 AM

I'll bet that Zeke has his best year in awhile too. Even for an elite RB, losing the QB and having the starting RT for your team be an undrafted rookie free agent (plus like three other injured OLs) can make your job very difficult and give you the appearance of having lost something in your game.

Cooterpoot
06-10-2021, 10:05 AM
Even Dak thinks Adidas sucks.

thf24
06-10-2021, 11:14 AM

From what I've heard, Jordan Brand comes to you if they want you. Until they do, you might as well not even bother.

MoreCowbell
06-10-2021, 02:56 PM
From what I've heard, Jordan Brand comes to you if they want you. Until they do, you might as well not even bother.

Yeah Jordan is for the cream of the crop. It is the ultimate ?Ive made it?

MoreCowbell
06-10-2021, 02:58 PM
Dak will go down as an all time great across all sports. You see a lot of shit talked about him because he plays for Cowboys and people hate the Cowboys, even I did now I am a die hard Cowboy, but Dak is the MAN and everyone not a Cowboy hater knows it, knows what we have known since 2013

KOdawg1
06-10-2021, 04:08 PM

Maybe Dak can say, "Hey. Go to them." for us

Parker Street
06-10-2021, 04:19 PM
Prescott is way over paid.

KOdawg1
06-10-2021, 04:31 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/Rh4vxHtcmVyHUyugXP/giphy.gif

BeardoMSU
06-10-2021, 04:34 PM

Exposed.
https://media0.giphy.com/media/KyGFI9p94VNpBRnOhT/giphy.gif

Really Clark?
06-10-2021, 06:33 PM

You misspelled Eli Manning. (4th all time and even ahead of Payton and Aaron Rogers)

terradawg
06-10-2021, 09:11 PM
Good for Dak getting a sponsorship with Jordan. However, I think Adidas is good for MSU. Jordan is Nike and Nike imbraces social issues. I just want to want sports and skip the rest

Lord McBuckethead
06-10-2021, 10:50 PM
Good for Dak getting a sponsorship with Jordan. However, I think Adidas is good for MSU. Jordan is Nike and Nike imbraces social issues. I just want to want sports and skip the rest

Then you should have stopped watching sports in 1932. Sports have always been a catalyst for social change. The issue is now every damn player on every team in every sport has a dumbass microphone in their face 24/7. And guess what, every single one of them thinks it is their duty and requirement to be the next Ali or Jim Brown. Like sometimes you want to say, dude shut up. You are the backup long snapper.

Or maybe just now you find yourself on the wrong side of the issue, politically. Or maybe we are all tired of the PC culture in our face every moment you are awake.

Either way, it has always been there. But now it is 24/7

KOdawg1
06-10-2021, 11:18 PM

Adidas does too. You just don't hear about it because Nike is the #1 brand in the world.

thf24
06-11-2021, 08:11 AM

Adidas is good for MSU because we're a high priority for them, while we'd be an afterthought for Nike. As for your other part, McBuckethead already summed up that up perfectly.