PDA

View Full Version : Just curious for those that have been to Omaha, how do they do ticket sales

R2Dawg
06-08-2021, 07:47 PM
I just booked my room in case we make it. If anyone is planning on going, better get room now. They are selling out everywhere.

It_Could_Happen
06-08-2021, 07:53 PM
It all depends on who is playing. I went back in 2019 and had no problem getting chairback seats through the app they use. I can?t remember the name of it, but I?m sure someone on here does. It?s a lot more difficult if you are playing a fanbase that travels (say Arkansas, LSU). They can get north of 300 dollars quick. The outfield seats are general admission (cheap) and are first come first serve, so there could be cases where you have to line up hours before the game.

R2Dawg
06-08-2021, 08:13 PM
Do they not send so many to the schools?

Bass Chaser
06-08-2021, 08:43 PM
If I remember correctly, season ticket holders at TD Ameritrade get first shot. I believe we used the app/website and Craigslist We may have used StubHub. This was back in 2013 so I'm not sure what the other sources might be available today.

Rex54
06-08-2021, 10:00 PM
Get the GA booklet from anywhere around town and party in the outfield.

Saltydog
06-09-2021, 07:33 PM
Prime Sports, if I'm not mistaken........

I always got way better seats on the secondary market (Prime Sports or Stub Hub).......

For those going, if you're going to go to Omaha don't go cheap......Enjoy the experience and get good seats.....It's worth it......

schddog72
06-09-2021, 08:15 PM
It all depends on who is playing. I went back in 2019 and had no problem getting chairback seats through the app they use. I can?t remember the name of it, but I?m sure someone on here does. It?s a lot more difficult if you are playing a fanbase that travels (say Arkansas, LSU). They can get north of 300 dollars quick. The outfield seats are general admission (cheap) and are first come first serve, so there could be cases where you have to line up hours before the game.

I also went in 2019. My buddy and I bought our tickets for two games on the net, Prime Sports, I think. We paid - $65 per seat the first game (Auburn) and $80 per seat the next game against Vandy. The outfield GA seats are cheap, IF you don't mind standing in line for hours, and the afternoon sun is brutal out there. Also, there is a chance you can stand in line for hours and still not get in as they just kind of randomly take people out of the line and let them in; as I recall, it isn't exactly like if you get there and are first in line that you're guaranteed to get in. The way I looked at it, if you're going to spend the $$$ to go all the way there, you might as well spend a little more and enjoy the experience whilst you're there. Also, hotel/motel rates are much cheaper across the river in Council Bluffs, IA vs Omaha, and it's a short, easy drive from there to TD Ameritrade Park.

Good luck!!