PDA

View Full Version : Super regional tickets

SilentSteel16
06-08-2021, 12:35 AM
Does anyone know how tickets will work for any of the super regional? With the ncaa running it, can will still go through State ticket office or somewhere else? If any of you guys or gals have tickets but can?t go, I would love to buy them off of you especially if it is a chair.

My 68 yr old mom who is a massive baseball fan wants to go to a game, she keeps a scorebook in pen of every game she goes to. I am not real sure if she can stand for an entire game, so any knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

DawgNsuds
06-08-2021, 08:00 AM
They will go through the State ticket office, season ticket holders have through today at 5 to renew. I'm sure shortly after that, they will open it up for GA

StarkVegasSteve
06-08-2021, 09:29 AM
Does anyone know how tickets will work for any of the super regional? With the ncaa running it, can will still go through State ticket office or somewhere else? If any of you guys or gals have tickets but can?t go, I would love to buy them off of you especially if it is a chair.

My 68 yr old mom who is a massive baseball fan wants to go to a game, she keeps a scorebook in pen of every game she goes to. I am not real sure if she can stand for an entire game, so any knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

If you want chairbacks then your best bet is going to be the secondary market(Stubhub, SeatGeek, etc.). Last week the remaining regional chairbacks sold out in under a couple of minutes. I think they only had like 100-200 remaining.

dawgman15
06-08-2021, 10:01 AM
Will general admission tickets be available at some point before the game or must they be purchased at the gate?

Dawgbite
06-08-2021, 10:14 AM
SRO ticket will be on sale tomorrow.

SilentSteel16
06-08-2021, 11:36 AM
Thanks guys I can hopefully grab a couple. Hail State !