PDA

View Full Version : For those that called me an idiot

4Dawgs4Life
11-13-2013, 09:21 AM
About my coach list. Bo Bounds even mentioned Oregoron and for same reasons I did although like me he doesn't think now is the time for change

CJDAWG85
11-13-2013, 09:24 AM
What is your coaching list? I missed this thread.

Thick
11-13-2013, 09:26 AM
About my coach list. Bo Bounds even mentioned Oregoron and for same reasons I did although like me he doesn't think now is the time for change

So you are basing your credibility on Bo Bounds endorsement....enough said!

C222
11-13-2013, 09:30 AM

If we ever hired Ed Orgeron, I would send my diploma back and never step foot in Starkville again.

4Dawgs4Life
11-13-2013, 09:36 AM
Think everyone isissing the point of it but ok. For the record he was last on the list.

What's wrong with Bo? You do realize he is a dawg and an alumn?

angusyoung
11-13-2013, 09:37 AM
Can someone please eradicate this guy?

CJDAWG85
11-13-2013, 09:38 AM
Yes everyone knows he is an alum.

Coach34
11-13-2013, 09:38 AM
If we ever hired Ed Orgeron, I would send my diploma back and never step foot in Starkville again.

+1

messageboardsuperhero
11-13-2013, 09:43 AM
If Mullen were to be let go, do you honestly believe Ed Orgeron would even be in consideration for the job?

I have no idea where you got this crazy notion, but you might as well forget it.

smootness
11-13-2013, 09:51 AM
My plumber said we should hire Johnny Manziel, and I agree.

And don't say that's dumb, my plumber is a State guy!

Thick
11-13-2013, 09:54 AM
Think everyone isissing the point of it but ok. For the record he was last on the list.

What's wrong with Bo? You do realize he is a dawg and an alumn?

Yes, I know Bo personally. A former OM idiot HC taking over at MSU???? If that happened, season tickets, attendance, financial support....GONE! Not to mention that Stricklin, Keenum, and every swinging dick involved would be shit canned!

I cannot believe even Bo would suggest him as a possible candidate. Are you sure he said Orgeron should be on a MSU candidate list?

FISHDAWG
11-13-2013, 09:57 AM
My plumber said we should hire Johnny Manziel, and I agree.

And don't say that's dumb, my plumber is a State guy!

now that's funny right there ... I don't care who you are

ShotgunDawg
11-13-2013, 10:02 AM
I don't think Orgeron's success will last. Right now he just acting as the good cop to Lane Kiffin's shittyness. He is the Wade Phillips after Bill Parcells. Many times, once the bad cop, that disciplines players, leaves town, the team plays loose and very well. But after a while, a year or two, the good cop starts to lose control of the program because of lack of discipline.

4Dawgs4Life
11-13-2013, 10:03 AM
Yes he did but like me doesn't think it would ever happen.

The point isn't really hiring O it's getting a guy with that energy and personality and drive to recruit. Say what y'all want but he is very smart in setting up a recruiting plan and getting EVERYONE involved. He taught Bycky how to recruit.

I isn't a candidate he us an example guys.

Anyway just saying Bo mentioned him this morning as a thought that's us all

smootness
11-13-2013, 10:03 AM
I don't think Orgeron's success will last. Right now he just acting as the good cop to Lane Kiffin's shittyness. He is the Wade Phillips after Bill Parcells. Many times, once the bad cop, that disciplines players, leaves town, the team plays loose and very well. But after a while, a year or two, the good cop starts to lose control of the program because of lack of discipline.

Yeah, this really shouldn't even be a discussion. We've seen what Orgeron does at a place similar to State, even with a good bit of talent. No thanks.

CadaverDawg
11-13-2013, 10:04 AM
For the record, Ive called you an idiot before....and after reading this thread, my feelings havent changed.

Thick
11-13-2013, 10:05 AM
Who else did he mention?

4Dawgs4Life
11-13-2013, 10:34 AM
You might be right shotgun

Cadaver and you are the boards jackass

maroonmania
11-13-2013, 10:37 AM
It would be beyond idiotic to hire a HC who can't speak the English language understandably and who couldn't cut it at OM and was fired. I would hire him as an assistant or recruiting coordinator in a heartbeat but wouldn't want him as a HC.

RiverCityDawg
11-13-2013, 11:44 AM
You're missing the point that its a stupid example. It's akin to saying we should hire Croom (again) because we need someone that knows the SEC. Why not describe the positive aspect of Orgeron you like (recruiting) as opposed to attaching his name to it? It instantly ruins your point.

Dawg61
11-13-2013, 12:42 PM
I've talked to Orgeron several times before and "very smart" should never be used to describe him