PDA

View Full Version : Interesting VCU-Campbell stat.....

Westdawg
06-06-2021, 11:05 PM
Just heard the tv announcer say that just now in top of 9th - the game had its 400th pitch..... that's unbelievable

starkvegasdawg
06-06-2021, 11:07 PM
And Campbell is just on its 3rd pitcher.

SilentSteel16
06-06-2021, 11:13 PM
Did you see the Campbell pitcher wave goodbye to the VCU bench?

preachermatt83
06-06-2021, 11:25 PM

I did. And immediately thought to myself...”do these guys have any clue what’s about to happen to them tmr?” Lol.

Todd4State
06-06-2021, 11:48 PM

They probably deserved it. VCU was the most arrogant team in our field.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
06-07-2021, 12:19 AM
They probably deserved it. VCU was the most arrogant team in our field.

Yes they were.....3 or 4 of their fans were pretty arrogant too. The tall brunette with the nice rack was leading the way in that regard Saturday night.

SilentSteel16
06-07-2021, 12:42 AM
Pictures or she did not exist...haha

StarkVegasSteve
06-07-2021, 09:15 AM
All their fans were pretty arrogant. Was at the bar with some of them before the game and Campbell was an afterthought to them and they were certain they'd beat us twice. I understand confidence, but they were going way overboard with it.

TNDawg35
06-07-2021, 09:38 AM
All their fans were pretty arrogant. Was at the bar with some of them before the game and Campbell was an afterthought to them and they were certain they'd beat us twice. I understand confidence, but they were going way overboard with it.

**Enter Logan Tanner blowing a kiss goodbye gif**

Mjoelner34
06-07-2021, 10:51 AM
A guy we know stopped by our rig in center Friday night after hanging our with some of the VCU player's fathers in the left field corner. He said the 3rd baseman's dad was pretty cool but the rest were pretty arrogant. One was especially bad saying if son came in from the bullpen, it wouldn't matter who they were playing. Nobody could touch him. This was after he had to inform everyone of how much land he owned in different states and how many companies he owned. By the way, to my knowledge his son, the second coming of Cy Young, didn't throw a pitch this weekend. Kind of strange considering they gave up 19 runs in a must-win game. I think that tells you all you need to know about that father/son combo.