PDA

View Full Version : Clark?s Bomb last night.

basedog
06-06-2021, 02:05 PM
You had to be at the game to realize how high that bomb was. A massive shot, reminded me of the bomb Frank Thomas hit years ago as far as height! Dude hits leftist also, star in the making indeed!

Mule?s shot was awesome as well as it was more of a bullet line drive.

VandelayIndustries
06-06-2021, 02:24 PM
Which is crazy because on tv I didn’t think he got all of it and it just kept carrying, he needs to be moved up in the lineup

Harrydawg
06-06-2021, 02:55 PM
Right fielder power hitter - Clark is the next Renfroe!

sscjr1
06-06-2021, 02:56 PM
Right fielder power hitter - Clark is the next Renfroe!
How many tools does he have?

R2Dawg
06-06-2021, 03:24 PM
Cumbest and Clark and two young next group of big hitters for our program. They both can smack the ball. It does sound different when Clarks hits. Almost like he is using a different bat?

Not many talking about him but Hancock has been really good lately. We do have some good young talent. Need Forsythe to get the bat going. He is good on D.

basedog
06-06-2021, 03:54 PM
Jay Powell said after the game while I was driving home that Luke Hancock was a Professional hitter. Walks a lot and doesn’t swing at bad pitches. A run producing hitter.

TNDawg35
06-06-2021, 04:33 PM
I wish we could have had Clark from the start of the spring. Dude is a legit player. I honestly would move him up in the line up. I would move Debrule to 9th and put Clark 4th or 5th behind Hancock. Hancock needs to be in the 3 hole.

Rowdey
TA
Hancock
Clark
LT
James
Cumbest
Forsythe
Debrule

chef dixon
06-06-2021, 05:25 PM
Jay Powell said after the game while I was driving home that Luke Hancock was a Professional hitter. Walks a lot and doesn’t swing at bad pitches. A run producing hitter.

Yea he's extremely talented mentally at the plate. Super rare in baseball in general these days

somebodyshotmypaw
06-06-2021, 06:02 PM
Kellum Clark is going to be a great player for us. Glad to see him in the lineup.

99jc
06-06-2021, 06:50 PM
I wish we could have had Clark from the start of the spring. Dude is a legit player. I honestly would move him up in the line up. I would move Debrule to 9th and put Clark 4th or 5th behind Hancock. Hancock needs to be in the 3 hole.

Rowdey
TA
Hancock
Clark
LT
James
Cumbest
Foreskin
Debrule

i changed the lineup!

TNDawg35
06-06-2021, 07:35 PM
i changed the lineup!

Dude come on. Kids a true freshman who got thrown into it. Ain’t no need in this shit...

AlSwearengen
06-06-2021, 07:56 PM
Clark is in a good spot in the order. He can fly under the radar to a certain extent where he is. Put him up into the middle of the order and pitchers will be paying more attention.

Lord McBuckethead
06-06-2021, 08:32 PM
Dude come on. Kids a true freshman who got thrown into it. Ain’t no need in this shit...

Agreed. Playing Forsythe will pay dividends later. Dude will figure it out at the plate and help us down the stretch. He just needs to have an attackers mentality. Too many hesitant swings.

Saltydog
06-06-2021, 08:45 PM
I wouldn't say it was a bomb. A very high HR, sure but bomb, no. It didn't get out very far at all. Kid is going to be damn good for sure. Get's a little more weight on him and a bit stronger and he's gonna be the best left handed power hitter we've had in a long time.

basedog
06-06-2021, 08:51 PM
I wouldn't say it was a bomb. A very high HR, sure but bomb, no. It didn't out very far at all. Kid is going to be damn good for sure. Get's a little more weight on him and a bit stronger and he's gonna be the best left handed power hitter we've had in a long time.

LOL, I’m thinking Bomb because u just don’t see home runs that reach that height.

Saltydog
06-06-2021, 09:02 PM
Think how far it would've went out had he not gotten under it so much.

basedog
06-06-2021, 09:32 PM
Think how far it would've went out had he not gotten under it so much.

He has a sweet swing, plus he squares up on the ball which he usually hits the ball solid.

Todd4State
06-06-2021, 09:50 PM
Cumbest and Clark and two young next group of big hitters for our program. They both can smack the ball. It does sound different when Clarks hits. Almost like he is using a different bat?

Not many talking about him but Hancock has been really good lately. We do have some good young talent. Need Forsythe to get the bat going. He is good on D.

I really like the group of hitters we have coming in. Hines, Downs, Slater, Higgins, Chance, and Ince are all guys that should start for us at some point in their careers and be quality players for us. Good group to add to Clark, Forsythe, and Meche. I think Kyte McDonald could start for us in CF too.