PDA

View Full Version : Weather looks bad

msstate7
06-06-2021, 08:05 AM
I'm not one of the weather guys here, but baseball seems unlikely today. Really don't like our opponents getting a rest day for their staffs, but out of our hands

sleepy dawg
06-06-2021, 09:10 AM
It does look bad. Not only that, if we do lose we're looking at a double header Monday and won't be as fresh as notre dame when they get here.

Homedawg
06-06-2021, 09:14 AM
I'm not one of the weather guys here, but baseball seems unlikely today. Really don't like our opponents getting a rest day for their staffs, but out of our hands

I think the early game is going to get played. Just not at scheduled time. Whether or not there is a game at 9 or 10 pm after that is the question. That appears to be best case scenario looking at forecast.

shoeless joe
06-06-2021, 09:56 AM
Based on the future cast on my weather app it looks to clear out mid afternoon. Now I don’t know how accurate that is but it gives some hope.

The Federalist Engineer
06-06-2021, 10:14 AM
By damn, it looks terrible in Oxford also, maybe the Noles and Buzzards can get extra rest and take out the Douche Bags

BeardoMSU
06-06-2021, 10:16 AM
By damn, it looks terrible in Oxford also, maybe the Noles and Buzzards can get extra rest and take out the Douche Bags

Rest will probably benefit OM more.

msstate7
06-06-2021, 10:51 AM
Rest will probably benefit OM more.

They'll probably throw the kid last night again for 50 pitches. Sorta playing, sorta not

DLGDawg
06-06-2021, 11:33 AM
I think the early game is going to get played. Just not at scheduled time. Whether or not there is a game at 9 or 10 pm after that is the question. That appears to be best case scenario looking at forecast.

I think the plan right now is VCU and Campbell at 7. Then try and finish it tomorrow, weather permitting. (per someone who works there)

Saltydog
06-06-2021, 12:29 PM
Only problem with that is the weather actually looks worse tomorrow than today.