PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the JMU tip ...

Dawg_Lover
06-05-2021, 08:48 PM
So glad I read the post a few days ago about the JMU game. It got interested me enough to start watching their games & it has been fun watching them become the first unseeded team to ever advance to the WCWS national semifinals. That is quite an accomplishment, especially considering they had to defeat #1 OU to get there.
They have so many talented players, it would not surprise me to see them win it all. Seeing both their 3rd base player & catcher make pinpoint throws to put out runners, both from their knees, was just pure fun. And, that was after the 3rd base player had done a face plant while diving for a grounder, then popping up to her knees and making a throw for an out at first base. And she is only 4?11? .... the shortest player in the NCAA league. She may be a little on the hefty side (I can say that ... I am female 😉.), but she is agile & quick.
They are certainly entertaining to watch, and I especially like whenever any of them are interviewed they always direct credit & compliments to their teammates, while emphasizing they play for each other. I am looking forward to the game tomorrow against the winner of the game that just started between #1 OU & #2 UCLA.
I love pulling for an underdog! Maybe it is because of my 70 plus years of conditioning being a State fan. 🤔 😉 😆

Dawgtini
06-06-2021, 01:17 AM
❤️🥰🐾