PDA

View Full Version : Rock chalk jayhawk

msstate7
11-12-2013, 10:07 PM
Hope hood goes down. Just can't pull for him.

slickdawg
11-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Hood just got his shit packed and fed back to him.

msstate7
11-12-2013, 10:43 PM
The PA announced hood as sophomore. Does coach k have that much pull or was the PA just wrong?

slickdawg
11-12-2013, 10:47 PM
he redshirted as a transfer, so he's a third year sophomore

msstate7
11-12-2013, 10:49 PM
he redshirted as a transfer, so he's a third year sophomore

That's crazy to me that you can redshirt as a transfer. That's pretty much no penalty to transfer

Harrydawg
11-12-2013, 10:54 PM
I understand the feeling on Hood, one second I am wishing his hamstring would snap (sounding like gun fire) and the next thinking back to the Stansbury debacle and now seeing where he is....hard to blame the kid for getting the 17 out of dodge.

His dad owes someone some money though.

TheRef
11-12-2013, 11:15 PM
Want to have a good laugh? go to http://40and0.com It's a site dedicated to UK going 40-0....we have a better record than UK...let that sink in.

msstate7
11-12-2013, 11:20 PM
I really like bill self. I don't think there's a better college coach out there

ckDOG
11-12-2013, 11:51 PM
That's crazy to me that you can redshirt as a transfer. That's pretty much no penalty to transfer

Yep and Will Redmond is a sophomore with about 15 minutes of game time. Nice job, Brackster!

smootness
11-13-2013, 09:53 AM

Yes, there is. You can't play for a full year. That's definitely a penalty, especially when you're a talented college basketball player.

smootness
11-13-2013, 09:54 AM
I don't really understand why people are so angry at Hood. After what he went through as a freshman at State, I don't blame him in any way, shape, or form for leaving, especially not when he had an opportunity to go somewhere like Duke.

I may be in the minority, but I'll always cheer for him and hope he does well. And we better just get ready for it, because he's going to have a really big year.

fishwater99
11-13-2013, 10:33 AM
I like Hood and hopes he has a great year, wins the NC and gets drafted in the 1st round.
He deserves that for having to put up with the RSS and Stans...

tcdog70
11-13-2013, 10:52 AM

it is a penalty--You give up a redshirt year and you sit out. If he had already redshirted then he would be a JR.

tcdog70
11-13-2013, 10:53 AM
I don't really understand why people are so angry at Hood. After what he went through as a freshman at State, I don't blame him in any way, shape, or form for leaving, especially not when he had an opportunity to go somewhere like Duke.

I may be in the minority, but I'll always cheer for him and hope he does well. And we better just get ready for it, because he's going to have a really big year.

Smoot, finally I agree with You on something.

msstate7
11-13-2013, 12:40 PM

I guess you're just more understanding than me. Would you feel the same about Chris jones if he transferred to Ohio st? Would you still wish him the best? I'd be pissed like I am about hood