PDA

View Full Version : Well done Lemon!!! Excellent work

Coach34
06-03-2021, 07:40 PM
As many of you know- Bulldog Fan and fellow Elitedawg (no sure what his name on here was) Coach Stan Horton died unexpectedly. Lemon sent his kids a couple of autographed jerseys from the team. Well done Coach.

There is a GoFundMe out there to help the family as he was only 49 and has a couple of young kids. I think there was also a fraudulent GoFundMe as well so be careful searching for it if you want to help.

Glasses up to Stan. Hail State

Jack Lambert
06-03-2021, 08:18 PM
As many of you know- Bulldog Fan and fellow Elitedawg (no sure what his name on here was) Coach Stan Horton died unexpectedly. Lemon sent his kids a couple of autographed jerseys from the team. Well done Coach.

There is a GoFundMe out there to help the family as he was only 49 and has a couple of young kids. I think there was also a fraudulent GoFundMe as well so be careful searching for it if you want to help.

Glasses up to Stan. Hail State

Where did he live?

Saltydog
06-03-2021, 08:41 PM
Falkner.....

OLJWales
06-03-2021, 08:48 PM
That is so horrible. I can't imagine.

Westdawg
06-03-2021, 11:34 PM
Stan was such a great family guy. He LOVED having the opportunity going forward over the coming years to coach his son on the diamond. He cherished every second of being a dad. When I got on twitter Monday evening I was expecting to read about his son working on his curveball in the pen and catching him in the nuts again like last week haha ! He left a mark on this life for sure.

William Tecumsah Sherman
06-03-2021, 11:41 PM
Thanks 34 for posting this. Although it?s something simple, those kids will look at those jerseys 30 years from now and think about their dad. Great job Lemon and team. Nice way to use your platform.